Documents

Approximately when do you received the email indicating that your documents are ready for print? The documents that contain the luggage tags.

Documents are typically ready around 7 weeks before the cruise. You may or may not rfeceive an email.

WOW, I just got off the phone with RCL and they told me that you should be able to print your luggage tags anywhere from 39 to 10 days out. I don't understand the big discrepancy.

WOW, I just got off the phone with RCL and they told me that you should be able to print your luggage tags anywhere from 39 to 10 days out. I don't understand the big discrepancy.

That's probably a true statement because the luggage tags come out with the cruise docs, around 49 days.

I received the email this evening. Thanks everyone for the responses. Only thing left to do is wait for the day.

I normally keep an eye on my C&A cruise compass online and when it says document ready to print then i print them.

43 cruises and counting.

It's seems like there was only one luggage tag in each of my docs. Can I just make copies as we may have 2 pieces of luggage each?

I usually print 6 copies on A4 paper from the original luggage tag.

43 cruises and counting.

It's seems like there was only one luggage tag in each of my docs. Can I just make copies as we may have 2 pieces of luggage each?

That one that shows up in your documents is just a sample tag. There is a print luggage tags option that you select where you can specify the number of luggage tags you wish to print.

That one that shows up in your documents is just a sample tag. There is a print luggage tags option that you select where you can specify the number of luggage tags you wish to print.
I think you meant Set Sail Pass as the one in your documents is a valid tag.

Just to be sure I have all my docs to get on board....What I need is the setsail pass which has the cruise ticket contract and online expense accounts that need signatures? Then print out the official luggage tags? I am assuming the tags do not have to be in color.

This plus ID's and credit card is all I need?

:confused:

Just to be sure I have all my docs to get on board....What I need is the setsail pass which has the cruise ticket contract and online expense accounts that need signatures? Then print out the official luggage tags? I am assuming the tags do not have to be in color.

This plus ID's and credit card is all I need?

:confused:

The tags do not have to be in color.

The SetSail pass is not mandatory, but will speed things up a bit, especially entering the terminal because otherwise the security people have to lok up names on the manifest.

Yes, I only received 1 luggage tag but I printed it in color 6 times.

Where would that be? I cannot find anything for printing luggage tags...thanks

There should be a "Print Luggage Tags" button on the same page as your Online Check-in. It shows up around 7 weeks before the cruise.

They will send you a email to let you know when your e-documents are ready. It was about 20 pages (give or take a few). I only print out the luggage tags and the first page which had our names. Reservation number and itinerary. It is not necessary to print out all of that stuff. Then I saved the entire thing to my phone. Just in case. FYI I got this email at 49 days out.