Dawn Thermal Spa question

jancl57

Hi....we are sailing on the Dawn to Bermuda June 9. There will be 3 full at sea days. Does the Thermal Spa

have a private area with lounges with an ocean view? The info on NCL's website is pretty generic and not

really ship specific. What amenities does it have? Can you bring drinks in? Is there a bar nearby? For those

of you that have purchased it on the Dawn, was it worth it?

Thanks!

We were on the Dawn two weeks ago and went in the Spa for one day. It is not as large or nice as those on Escape and Getaway. There are a few heated tile loungers with views of the sea plus separate male/female relaxation areas with views. They have orange water and a variety of teas in there for you. There are two jetted tubs plus a large pool, but the large pool was too cold to use. We did report this and they said they would have it warmed up but can't tell you if this was ever done. I think I recall someone else on an earlier thread saying that same pool was too cold, too.

just wondering as I have a spa pass on the ncl gem, is there a shower in the spa or locker room area...

also do they provide towels or do we have to bring our own?

i know we can bring drinks inside but i was just wondering can we bring in a plate of food in there as well, sorry don't mean to be cheap...thanks

just wondering as I have a spa pass on the ncl gem, is there a shower in the spa or locker room area...

i know we can bring drinks inside but i was just wondering can we bring in a plate of food in there as well, sorry don't mean to be cheap...thanks

Have been in the spas on Dawn, Escape and Getaway. All of them have nice locker rooms with showers. All of them provide towels and robes for your use in the spa.

They all have had oranges available to eat, but I've never seen anyone bring in food.

Yes there are showers. The provide towels and robes, shampoo, shower gel, lotion, hair dryer and some small accessories. I don't think you can bring a plate of food inside, but then I never thought of taking food to a spa. They have water, teas, fruit infused water, and sometimes they put out some oranges and apples.....not seen the fruit lately though.