Epic Bathrooms are Great!

Oakman58

I know a lot of folks don’t like the bathroom setup on the Epic and many are bothered by the frosted glass that encloses the toilet and shower. I’m posting this picture to show that things could be a lot worse. This was my hotel room during a recent trip to Asia. :D

2yzd0ur.jpg

Ewww. Hate that. It wouldn't be so bad if you were traveling alone.....but then, neither would the Epic's bathroom set up be so bad if you were traveling alone.

Either one, with someone else, leaves a lot to be desired, IMO. *L*

The hubs and I have been married over 47 years. While we didn't like the Epic's staterooms, nor their bathroom set up, we're long past it being a huge deal.

But not everyone that sails (or shares a hotel room) are a married couple. I have traveled with my BFF before, and we would both be horrified by this hotel room!! :D

I has a similar room in Niagara Falls Ontario except there was a curtain that could be pulled. The setup encourages romance.

Dtto for us but it had a Jacuzzi tub next to the bed. It was great you could hang out in the tub and see the falls. Truly one of my top five trips of all time.

I had a setup like that in Bangkok, There was an electric shade for the window, which was likely the case in your room, too :rolleyes:

Yes, the bathroom did have an electric venetian blind but it wasn't until the next day that I discovered it. :') I'm glad I decided to try those buttons in the bathroom. Even so, I would have thought there would at least be frosted glass in the toilet area.