Live-ish from Liberty 4/16-4/23

Dumb question, but does one have to purchase tickets for the tenders if it isn't for a RCCL tour?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

There is no charge for tenders.

On Liberty at Belize, they do the following.

- Those on RCI Excursions get on first tenders. Their tour ticket is their tender ticket.

- Those with pre-booked excursions from other companies, are eligible for the next group of Tenders. (Letters A, B, etc)

- Those who just want to go assure must get tickets for tenders. They are free but first come, first serve. The earlier you get your ticket, the faster you will be allowed off the ship.

- On this cruise, they said that after 11:30am, they no longer require a ticket and anyone can get onto a tender.

If you have nothing planned - you will still be able to get to Belize, you just won't be able to do it early/first!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for your trip review and the awesome ideas for my trip in a couple weeks!!! I am excited and more so because of your posts!

Your Welcome! Have a great trip - I wish I was going back in a few weeks with you!!

Ship prices were expensive - Chops $39, Sabor and Giovanni's were $30. Lunch was $19 at Chops and Giovanni's on sea days. They did offer the 3,4,5 night packages at the same prices as the cruise planner.

For us - cruise planner prices were $15 Sabor and $21 Giovanni's and FNDR for $15.

Wow! You got $15 for Sabor precruise? I wonder if I will get that offer at some point on my cruise planner. Was it always that price on your cruise planner?

I was to hit Chops for for FNDR and then mostly I would like to try Sabor. But right now the cruiseplanner lists it for $25-. Not that great a deal. But I don't sail until end of August.

Wow! You got $15 for Sabor precruise? I wonder if I will get that offer at some point on my cruise planner. Was it always that price on your cruise planner?

I was to hit Chops for for FNDR and then mostly I would like to try Sabor. But right now the cruiseplanner lists it for $25-. Not that great a deal. But I don't sail until end of August.

I just looked back at our roll call and it looks like around Feb 9th the prices went down for Sabor and FNDR and Feb 21st for Giovanni's ($21). That's about when they posted the mystery dinner too I think.

Once onboard we went straight to check on our First Night Done Right dinner to make sure it was for Chops. When I have her my room number (or what I thought it was!) we weren't listed!! Eek!

So glad you asked (and answered!) my two big questions with First Night Done Right --

• Is Giovannis open on Sunday (sounds like NO for the Murder Mystery dinner. Bummer.)
  • Can we pick our restaurant? I would love Chops (or Giovanni's) but no desire for Sabor.

Thanks again for your wonderful review!!!