Beverage package - up to $8 NOT $9

Linaeve

Hi Everyone! I have seen some discussion back and forth on whether with the drink packages (by itself or with the Explorer4 deal) that the top value went from $8 a drink to $9 a drink. This is not accurate. I checked with my PCC and then also called the Onboard Package services number and they confirmed that more recently it went from $7 to $8 but it has NOT increased to $9. I just wanted people to be aware so you have the right expectations on the ship.

Cheers!

Copied and pasted from HAL's site - from Explore 4 "Terms and Conditions":

"Signature Beverage Package has a daily limit of 15 beverages, which includes all beverages priced at US$9.00 or lower. Guests must order beverages one at a time and must be 21 years or older for alcoholic beverages. Sharing is not permitted. Beverage management reserves the right to revoke the package if misused and refuse service for any reason, including service of alcoholic beverages to intoxicated guests. Package excludes purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In Room Dining, or beverages on Half Moon Cay."

So, if I book the Explore 4....I get any drink for up to $9????? Up to 15 /day. Does this include special coffees? waters? etc. AND are there any drinks that are $9 or less? Or is it pretty much beer/wine.

Yes to any drink $9 and under, 15/day. I know water is included but uncertain on special coffees? There are many Liquor drinks in that category plus the wines and beer. There are, however, several wines and some Liquors over $9, you can order those but will pay that price plus gratuity outside of your package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, if I book the Explore 4....I get any drink for up to $9????? Up to 15 /day. Does this include special coffees? waters? etc. AND are there any drinks that are $9 or less? Or is it pretty much beer/wine.

It's rare to find a drink that isn't covered. HAL has pretty decent prices on their liquor. High end single malt scotch, a couple of tequilas, and some cognacs are all that come to mind. The wine selection isn't super. I think there are about 15-18 choices total.

Specialty coffees are included. Nice in the MDR to finish the dinner. Lots of cocktails and good brands of liquor are available for under $9.00 a pop. I put ice in my wine which I drink in abundance so the cap works for me. Why waste good wine on an aging wino who use ice.