Deleting CountDown Clocks

Did you make it into your signature panel? Once there, an easy way is to hold your cursor (the mouse) over the picture while pressing down - the image should turn blue. Hit "delete" and the image of the countdown clock should disappear. Always check "preview signature" before saving; you can make any changes necessary then.

This may sound really dense, but when I do that I don't get the code to blank it out. All I get is the same image that shows in my signature normally. I must be missing a step.

Make sure you are on the signature and not the preview. Just click at the end of 4 lines, and I usually just backspace through the whole thing, like you would normally do if you made a typo.

Or you can hold down on it and "copy" and then hit delete. After its gone, you have to make sure you hit safe signature or it will still remain.

Does that make sense? It's hard to put into words....haha

Or you can hold down on it and "copy" and then hit delete. After its gone, you have to make sure you hit safe signature or it will still remain.

Does that make sense? It's hard to put into words....haha

Apparently it made perfect sense because that is what worked. But I forgot to hit save. Will do it over.

Thank you to all for your suggestions and help.

I want to thank you for deleting your old countdown clock. :)

I have to say, I'm happy for the hidden signature lines. I'm one of the guilty ones for having a huge signature, yes, but one of my pet peeves is too many Sailed! countdown clocks in a signature lines.

It wasn't easy to do until I posted here. I couldn't figure it out with all of the help.

I decided I didn't need a completed cruise or the cancelled cruise. Maybe this thread will help others to complete such a simple task.