Is my room #13672 on Anthem under a overhang?

Here's a deck plan

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/anthem-of-the-seas-deck-plans/dp/?shipID=706&deck=13

You can see it is on the inner part of the ship compared to other cabins so, yes, it is under the overhang

Here's your other thread on this cabin:

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2486717

Where you could've asked this question

You'll probably pay less for a obstructed cabin than deck 13 though.

It really depends for each person. I know I will never book an obstructed cabin and rather live with 13672. It may be different for someone else.

You'll probably pay less for a obstructed cabin than deck 13 though.

It really depends for each person. I know I will never book an obstructed cabin and rather live with 13672. It may be different for someone else.

Yea we had to do guaranteed balcony cause we pushed our sailing date back and that's all they had. I guess I rather have something above me then blocking my view directly in front of me

Yea we had to do guaranteed balcony cause we pushed our sailing date back and that's all they had. I guess I rather have something above me then blocking my view directly in front of me

If you are worried about not getting sun, you will get sun either in the early morning or late afternoon depending on which side of the ship you are on, and it will reverse on the way back.

13672 is underneath the Windjammer, leading to possible noise issues. Appears to be below the front corner of the buffet though, so might no be too bad. You need to decide which would bother you more, deck 13 cabin with possible noise from above or obstructed view on deck 6.

I love the overhang cabins, I had a cabin on the allure once that wasnt on the overhang and we baked out there so from there on out I only book these rooms, especially when your walking on islands all day and are in the sun last thing I want is more sun on the balcony. Enjoy your balcony

• 1 month later...

I would stick with deck 13. I was on Anthem 4/17/17 12 nite cruise and was given cabin 7286 and assured that there was no obstruction and that was an outright lie by RCCL. Originally booked that last available balcony cabin a year ago on deck 6 which was obstructed view but was put on the wait list for unobstructed cabin. They contacted me the next day with this new cabin on deck 7 and when we arrived to the cabin it had the top attachments of the life boat obstructing the view.

Shocked that I was lied to by the customer service agents never cruised with a balcony obstruction before. Would have gladly paid more if given the chance. Of course I complained to guest services and asked if anything else was available, I did not expect amother cabin to be available ship was full. I am hearing disabled explained this to guest services and told them to not contact me via phone for an update. Did not receive any message checked with them and of course they left a voicemail....clueless people. I am not being petty I was hurt....not sailing with RCCL anytime soon

13672 is underneath the Windjammer, leading to possible noise issues. Appears to be below the front corner of the buffet though, so might no be too bad. You need to decide which would bother you more, deck 13 cabin with possible noise from above or obstructed view on deck 6.

13672 shoud be by the back of Coastal Kitchen. It should be fine. Coastal Kitchen is carpeted, and it's kitchen is at the other end.