returning/exchanging defective merchandise on a different ship???

Came off Anthem on March 12th with several RCI T-shirts. My bad, didn't check or try on all of them, turns out 1 of them is a total dud... cut is totally off (seriously, it has a tail on the back!!! and it's not even centered).

I leave on the Radiance on May 19th. Just wondering if it might be possible to exchange it (for same one if they have or a different one)?

Anyone ever try this?

I bought a tote bag on Allure a few years ago with woven 'rope' like handles. It fell apart the first time I used it. Sailed on Freedom about 9 months later and brought the bag with me and returned it for the same bag (it just says Freedom if the Seas instead of Allure). The manager of the shop handled the transaction and didn't give me a hard time.

FWIW, the merchandise on the ships is pretty crappy and I stopped buying it after this incident. I have cruise t shirts from 10 years ago that have surprisingly held up, and shirts from a few years ago that are just total junk. The decline in quality is shocking.

I'll have to remember to bring a polo shirt to return that we bought a few cruises ago- our fault for not trying it on, but when we did after we got home we realized one sleeve was significantly longer and wider than the other. Kinda funny in a way, but since both of my arms are roughly the same size, it is pretty comical!

I bought a tote bag on Allure a few years ago with woven 'rope' like handles. It fell apart the first time I used it. Sailed on Freedom about 9 months later and brought the bag with me and returned it for the same bag (it just says Freedom if the Seas instead of Allure). The manager of the shop handled the transaction and didn't give me a hard time.

FWIW, the merchandise on the ships is pretty crappy and I stopped buying it after this incident. I have cruise t shirts from 10 years ago that have surprisingly held up, and shirts from a few years ago that are just total junk. The decline in quality is shocking.

I agree with you on this point. I have t-shirts from years ago that held up really well. The material used for some of the newer ones seems so much cheaper.

I have "bling" T-shirts that I bought years ago and have worn and washed and worn and washed and they are INDESTRUCTIBLE... no pilling at all, look like new. Am hoping that the "bling" T-shirts are just as good. As for the destination souvenir shirts, if they last a few years, that's good by me.