Luggage Tags

Can anyone tell me the size of Carnival luggage tags? I'm looking to purchase tag holders on Amazon and they have 2 sizes...one is longer and skinnier, but they are advertised as being made for Royal Caribbean. The shorter, wider ones are advertised with a Carnival tag, but I don't remember Carnival tags being this shape? I thought they too were longer and skinnier but maybe they have changed since my last Carnival cruise a few years ago?? Thanks in advance [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone tell me the size of Carnival luggage tags? I'm looking to purchase tag holders on Amazon and they have 2 sizes...one is longer and skinnier, but they are advertised as being made for Royal Caribbean. The shorter, wider ones are advertised with a Carnival tag, but I don't remember Carnival tags being this shape? I thought they too were longer and skinnier but maybe they have changed since my last Carnival cruise a few years ago?? Thanks in advance [emoji3]

I also found packs of 4 and 8 on eBay specifically for Carnival luggage tags. They were perfect size and worked great on our last trip.

The shorter, wider ones are advertised with a Carnival tag, but I don't remember Carnival tags being this shape? I thought they too were longer and skinnier but maybe they have changed since my last Carnival cruise a few years ago??

Buy the Carnival ones. Yes, the tags are long and skinny but you fold them over and put them in the pockets. I cut off the two outside thirds and just insert the middle part folded over. They come with either loops or rings (depending on the brand you choose) to attach them to your luggage.

Cruise critic is giving away luggage tags free with any purchase if you check out their store. I had just bought other tags online--the larger tags vs. the smaller.

Cruise Critic store: In April get 4 Clear Luggage Tags FREE with every order. (limit one order per shipping address) Use code FREEWIDETAGS

We cruise various lines and bought the larger tags. These fit Carnival tags easily, and I folded our Royal Caribbean tags differently but use the same holder.

Do we have to put carnival luggage tags on our suitcase...I remember I forgot to print them off and the porter just threw one on with our cabin number on it

no. as long as there is a piece of paper with your name and cabin number, the bags will still get delivered to your room.

Just printed out off for our cruise in 4 weeks!!! If you still need it the size is 5 1/2 " x 2 3/4 "

Be smart though and don't attach your Cruise room tags to your luggage until your at the port. Airlines don't care about them and have heard people complain that they lost them on flights especially if your only using the paper non protected tag (have to go find your bag because the tag fell off) Yes the packing tape trick is a cheap work around.