Oasis Trolls

irun5k

Have found a few threads that seem to indicate the occurrence of Trolls meet & greets on Oasis. Can anyone confirm this recently?

Also, the Labadee excursion mentions a dance party back on the ship. Our almost 3-yr old would get a kick out of seeing the dance party I think, but she is too young for the actual excursion. Is the dance party open to everyone or only people that bought the excursion?

Any other Trolls intel? Is the movie playing on board?

Thanks!

We were on the Oasis 3/26 and the Trolls were there. Since we didn't have little ones with us this time I didn't pay a lot of attention but we did come across them in the Promanade during a photo op session. The line formed quickly and was long....but they seemed to accommodate everyone.

I am sure they had other meet and greets but I don't know how many.

They were so cute!!!

Just off Oasis today. They did have a Trolls Meet 'n Greet with Poppy & Branch one afternoon and the Adventure Ocean groups had some Trolls focused activities which our two granddaughters enjoyed. Didn't see the moving being shown.

• 3 weeks later...
Just off Oasis today. They did have a Trolls Meet 'n Greet with Poppy & Branch one afternoon and the Adventure Ocean groups had some Trolls focused activities which our two granddaughters enjoyed. Didn't see the moving being shown.

Great information, thanks! Which age group were your granddaughters in? Our kids would love the Trolls theme if they are able to participate.

LOL...thought this thread was about internet trolls dissing the Oasis. Our 2 older sons had trolls when they were children.. they're 40 and 38 now, but don't think either would book a cruise based on Trolls begin aboard.

Are they listed on the Cruise Compass?

Just off Oasis last Sunday May 14th. Never saw any mention of Trolls meetngreet in the cruise compass. My children loved the movie and were hoping to meet a few characters. Never saw them in the parade either.

Kids club did have a Trolls themed night 7-10 pm session where they did fun Trolls activities. The voyagers group did Trolls hair coloring, Trolls slime, etc. ;p

LOL...thought this thread was about internet trolls dissing the Oasis. Our 2 older sons had trolls when they were children.. they're 40 and 38 now, but don't think either would book a cruise based on Trolls begin aboard.

LOL me too! My kids are 17 and 19, so Trolls wasn't even a consideration when it came out..