Glorious Glory - Or is it? Let's find out together.

Jamericannn

Thanks for the review. We were on this ship about 2 years ago and had to say we didn't enjoy the ship. Glad to see it now has waterworks. We did this itinerary on the Magic last year and totally loved the Western Caribbean. We had Costa Maya instead of GC and was happy we did. If you haven't sail the Magic you should definitely check it out.

Thanks for the review!!!!

Overall, it sounds like you guys had a great time!

What happened to DD that she all of the sudden didn't want to go to camp. That's sad.

Yes we certainly did have a great time. It's a mystery why she was so excited to go and then suddenly doesn't even want to go close to that floor. As soon as she saw one of the workers she started crying out loud. I did not brought it up to anyone other than ask if they knew why she did not want to go anymore. I did not even mention the scratch on her face. It actually left a mark there. By the next cruise she will be talking better and can tell us if anything happens to her.

Thanks for taking the time to do such an extensive review, and to answer questions along the way.

Cruising generally only once a year, it's fun to get the blow by blow now and then while waiting for the next one.

I am so sorry your daughter had an unpleasant experience at camp, whatever the cause.