Glorious Glory - Or is it? Let's find out together.

Jamericannn

It's the most wonderful time of the year (at least for me). Cruising is my Christmas regardless of what month it happens. Only thing better is cruising at Christmas.

Family of 5 will be leaving JFK tonight to meet with 2 other family members in Fort Lauderdale then we will drive down to Miami on the morning to find out how glorious the Glory is, especially since it just got a little polishing.

3 of the the 6 people I am cruising with have never cruised before and 1 of those who have cruised have only been on RCCL's largest ships. So this will basically be a new experience for 4. This puts a little pressure on me because I try everything to make sure they will have a great experience. I preorder things such as water and other goodies to be delivered to their rooms and I also got the FTTF. Thanks also to a knowledgeable CC member for helping me to find great rooms.

I will try to get some pics in here as early as tomorrow when we board the ship. This countdown has been a long time coming. So stay put and I will take you on our journey.

ba809524886a345fbc40f3442cee00ab.jpg01cd47f2da3d384d61b016f58d7e16d4.jpg272251aea0886c90ac863e697786639b.jpgead182ca3c33dd2c5fa3f9db6a4e1de1.jpgecf6398dffa532c8e30c8aefadbfa862.jpg3611c3728c336811e4d8296411b4b5f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't find my camera for a few months now so I decided that I would go to Best Buy to get one this morning. Woke up early and figured I would take one final look around the house before I go. The second place I check the camera was there. [emoji3]. That put a big smile on my face because I get to save that money I would have used to buy a camera and can use it to get some drinks in the Alchemy bar (while you guys will be at work [emoji83]).

IMG_5641.JPG.4d077ec11965f3796bde8ce8019f9a8d.JPG

Pics look fine to me!!!! :)

Hope you have an AMAZING cruise!!!!

Cannot wait to hear about it when you return.

Where in CT are you???

Stratford. The funny thing is I meant to ask you that question months ago. Lol

Thanks for letting me know about the pics. They are very blurry on my end.

Stratford. The funny thing is I meant to ask you that question months ago. Lol

Thanks for letting me know about the pics. They are very blurry on my end.

I'm in Newington, right outside of Hartford.

lol Little bit of a drive.......

Can't wait for more.......:D

Cannot wait!! I'll be following along religiously! We don't go until June! Been watching with you since dry dock. Going with family and some have never cruise before, so should be fun!! Please post often!! AND HAVE A BLAST!!

I definitely will be posting when I go in the ship. I know that feeling of wanting to see as many pics and videos of my next ship.

Jamericann, Not sure if you planned to or not, but could you bring back and post copies of the FunTimes and Entertainment schedule. It would be greatly appreciated.

Following along.

Jamericann, Not sure if you planned to or not, but could you bring back and post copies of the FunTimes and Entertainment schedule. It would be greatly appreciated.

Following along.

I second this request !! 4 weeks until we board Glory heading to Western Caribbean, which if I count back correctly is where you are heading as well.

Following along.

I will add that to my to-do list

Hope you all have great cruises on Glory. She was stationed here at Port Canaveral when I took my first cruise. I've done 16 now and 4 were on Glory.

To me, this is the perfect size ship. Wasn't too small and wasn't too big. Just right. I'm glad they've added some new things to make her even better. Just wish they'd bring her back to Canaveral, you can't beat having a cruise port only 8 miles away.

Have fun!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Airport ride is here13a0b87eb1a91eb8817105e3f0c3bc01.jpg

Most of the luggage for 5. There are 6 women and I am the only man so you know it's going to be a lot of luggages.

5815606b39ecfb9fc7d62afbc3c6cd5e.jpg

I wish I was going [emoji853] Good luck with all the bags! Keep us posted. I seriously need to book another cruise sooner than 2019. I'm already having cruise withdrawals.