Not having much luck finding reviews on allure

Hello,

We are getting ready to sail on Allure in June and we are getting cruise fever pretty bad. We have read all the Allure reviews in the past 20 pages or so (maybe 5) and tried searching for them with the search tool and getting all kinds of random threads when searching. If you have links to Allure reviews please share them! Thank you.

Our first cruise was on the Allure back in 2013. We had the fever and watched just about every youtube video we could find. We knew exactly what to expect and we were still wowed when we got on board.

Its an awesome ship we are going back on the Oasis class ship for the 4th time this May. Seriously though check youtube if you havent already

Our first cruise was on the Allure back in 2013. We had the fever and watched just about every youtube video we could find. We knew exactly what to expect and we were still wowed when we got on board.

Its an awesome ship we are going back on the Oasis class ship for the 4th time this May. Seriously though check youtube if you havent already

We usually start on youtube but I am running low on those videos too! Just counting the days now!

Hello,

We are getting ready to sail on Allure in June and we are getting cruise fever pretty bad. We have read all the Allure reviews in the past 20 pages or so (maybe 5)

Get off the forum section and find the member reviews section.

It shows there are 1,676 member reviews on this website.

Hello,

We are getting ready to sail on Allure in June and we are getting cruise fever pretty bad. We have read all the Allure reviews in the past 20 pages or so (maybe 5) and tried searching for them with the search tool and getting all kinds of random threads when searching. If you have links to Allure reviews please share them! Thank you.

Just got back April 9 off Allure, best cruise ever, out of 15, RC, Carnival, and Norweigen.

Hello,

If you want something a little different my review of the All Access Tour.

Highly recommended. Although I understand it has changed a little now.

Get off the forum section and find the member reviews section.

It shows there are 1,676 member reviews on this website.

While those reviews are helpful most are nowhere near as in depth as the ones on the forum, and people don't really tell their stories on those like they do here on the forum. These reviews are way more fun to read. We enjoy the stories people tell about their trips.

On Allure now for the second time, my favorite ship! Service has been great, no issues getting drinks (though they ran out of guava for my favorite guavarita). Balloon animals and face painting offered several times for the kids. Champagne Bar makes the best upscale drinks.... try the Royal Fizz! We did 150 Cental Park for the first time which was good but a bit too much pomp and circumstance for me (server explained to us what a "scallion" was, we could not stop joking about this ever time we had a dish with scallions in it for the rest of the cruise!)

Mamma Mia and Aqua show great as always. Did not do ice show as we had private flowrider time booked. My husband and niece are in the Best of the Best competition tonight, wish them luck!

I also have to say I did not witness any rude behavior from any passenger or staff on this happy voyage! Bummed to be getting off tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Forums