What non alcohol beer is there on Granduer of the Seas

What options are there for non alcohol beer on GOS. Are they included in the refreshment package or what price? My friend cruising with us usually only has one or two a day. I am also a non alcohol drinker and am considering the refreshnment package and hoping our price drops from the 26$ down to the 18$per day sale I saw awhile ago...I do like the fresh orange juice and a few mocktails and also a frapachino or two from latitudes...

Unfortunately, the only n/a beer on Grandeur (and I believe all of RCCL and Celebrity ships) now is O'Douls. A couple of years ago they had Buckler, which was great, but they don't carry that any longer. For someone who likes a good beer but can't drink because of medications or other reasons, it is distressing that there isn't a better n/a option. Why they can't stock an import n/a (and there are a ton of them!) is beyond me. My husband would be happy to pay more for a decent n/a. Since they only had O'Douls on our cruise last month, he opted for tonic and lime instead... In any event, I don't believe that the n/a beer is covered under the refreshment package.

Thanks for the information. On our last cruise on the NCL Sun the had buckler that my friend liked. I know he has has o'duols many times and I have seen many others he has tried over the years. St. Pauli Girl also has a n/a beer. I don't drink any more and usually stick to mocktails or a coffee. But have heard they make a great virgin mudslide at one of the bars aboard that is like a milkshake so will check that out with my 17yo granddaughter who is cruising with us..

Oh, my husband loves St. Pauli Girl n/a. Also Becks, Clausthaler, Erdinger, so many good n/a import beers. Very disappointed that rccl would ignore a growing group of people that would really enjoy a decent n/a beer.