Drink Package and Diner Package?

Is this drink package worth the money?

You have to do the math yourself to see if it's worth it. The answer is different for everyone. For me personally, it's close but I like not having the sticker shock at the end of the cruise. Another thing to factor in is itinerary. On our upcoming 9 night we have 4 sea days and a day at Labadee so I'll get more use out of it. If you have a port intensive itinerary with not many sea days maybe not as beneficial.

The deluxe package also does come with the refreshment package benefits (soda cup, fresh oj, bottled water, and coffee beverages not from Starbucks).

Hi, I've just noted a price update on the deluxe drinks package that was sitting in my basket, but it doesn't say what that update is (whether it was higher/cheaper than before). Does anyone know if the price has gone up recently or if there is a special discount on?

Hi, I've just noted a price update on the deluxe drinks package that was sitting in my basket, but it doesn't say what that update is (whether it was higher/cheaper than before). Does anyone know if the price has gone up recently or if there is a special discount on?

Someone reported yesterday that they had the package in their basket and the price went up. You have to complete the purchase in order to avoid a price increase.

Someone reported yesterday that they had the package in their basket and the price went up. You have to complete the purchase in order to avoid a price increase.

Hi, yes I know it could go up or down, had it sitting in my basket just in case of any special offers. The change to price doesn't say what it is though that's what I'm trying to find out, if it has actually gone up or down :)

Hi, yes I know it could go up or down, had it sitting in my basket just in case of any special offers. The change to price doesn't say what it is though that's what I'm trying to find out, if it has actually gone up or down :)

You can go through the check-out process far enough to see the price, but stop the check-out before you enter your credit card into.