My TIme Dining on Allure of the Seas

We have three cabins booked on Allure of the Seas. Two of these are booked through a single travel agency and the third one is booked through another agency. We all have My Time Dining.

Two of our cabins have made reservations or 6:45 nightly and the third one cannot get the same time. Their travel agent has called Royal Caribbean and even with a three way call, they weren't allowed to get the same time we have,

I know that there are two separate lines to go to dinner with one being for reservations and the other for non-reservations. I'm just concerned that we won't be able to eat together.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to whom I can send an email or suggestion as to what to do to assure us that the family will be able to have dinner together? Thanks for the help.

Thanks Bob, the email I sent to the address posted before yours came back. I sent it again to the one you gave me. Here's hoping it goes through,

You're welcome, and good luck.:)

We had six people in three cabins, all booked separately. Once on board we were able to link all three cabins together for dining. MTD reservations kept all three together and so did specialty restaurant reservations. I would give my cabin number and they would say "OK, that includes cabin x and cabin y too, correct?"

I just wanted to update my post. Yesterday, I received an email from Royal Caribbean advising me that the address for questions on My Time Dining is not the regular email address for dining. There is an email address for them and it is PrecruisePlanner@RCCL.COM.

Thanks for the help I've been given.

Thanks for sharing, I've not seen this email address before.