Jose & Patty

jancl57

Hi....We sailed on the Dawn Boston/Bermuda cruise 4 years ago. There was a duet, Jose & Patty I believe, who played in the Atrium lounge. We really enjoyed them. I know entertainment on ships move around and it has been 4 years...anyone know if they are still with Norwegian and the Dawn? We are on the June 9 Boston/Bermuda and would be very happy if they were still there!

Hi....We sailed on the Dawn Boston/Bermuda cruise 4 years ago. There was a duet, Jose & Patty I believe, who played in the Atrium lounge. We really enjoyed them. I know entertainment on ships move around and it has been 4 years...anyone know if they are still with Norwegian and the Dawn? We are on the June 9 Boston/Bermuda and would be very happy if they were still there!

We LOVED Jose and Patty! Missed many of the "other" shoes because we enjoyed listening to them!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got off the Dawn in Boston May 5th and Jose and Patty were one of the highlights. Played in the atrium most nights and did a full show in the theatre with the ship band one afternoon.

They were on the Dawn (their favorite NCL ship because of the large atrium) last Sept on our Canada and NE cruise. They packed all three stories of the atrium every time they played. Jose also played an SRO Neil Diamond tribute in the main theatre. We were on the ship for two weeks and were able to see all of their shows. Other acts in the same venue or even the other bars paled by comparison.

• 2 weeks later...

Our friends were on the New Orleans----Boston cruise and they enjoyed Patti & Jose very much. When I am on their cruises, I'll skip shows in the Stardust in order to watch Patti & Jose.

I feel badly that they won't be on the June 9th cruise. Oh well, maybe next time.

• 4 months later...