Tea Fusions

roxybaby

With the coffee card do punch your card.

Unlimited special teas are available at the International Cafe by the cup, pot or take away if you have a coffee card that was purchased on your current cruise. The card is not punched. If you have a coffee card purchased on a previous cruise you can use that card and it is supposed to be punched. Sometimes the staff does not punch the card.

I believe the "tea fusions" you are referring to are like their specialty coffee drinks, there fore yes a punch no matter when you bought the card. They also have premium teas -ie green passion fruit- that are just tea bags that do not require a punch if you bought the card on that particular cruise.

I believe the "tea fusions" you are referring to are like their specialty coffee drinks, there fore yes a punch no matter when you bought the card. They also have premium teas -ie green passion fruit- that are just tea bags that do not require a punch if you bought the card on that particular cruise.

Yes, "tea fusions" require a punch. I've only had a couple of them, and I didn't like them. I like my tea fairly strong, and they just "dunked" the tea bag for a very short time so it was pretty weak. I prefer to get the Mightly Leaf tea early in the day, and then I refrigerate it so I have good iced tea for later in the day.