Best meeting place Royal

apeller

It willl be my first time on the Royall this summer. We have a large group (19) meeting for a tour and want to find a good place to meet up do we can disembark together. We want to avoid places the ship uses for their tours. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

It willl be my first time on the Royall this summer. We have a large group (19) meeting for a tour and want to find a good place to meet up do we can disembark together. We want to avoid places the ship uses for their tours. Any ideas? Thanks.

Club 6

The Royal's Piazza is very large. I've been on her three times and met quite a few groups gathering before going on a tour. The best place IMHO is near the windows in the Piazza Bar on deck 5. Most groups tend to meet in the middle of the Piazza. It's easy to remember, closer to where you disembark, and people tend to get there early and grab something from the IC before meeting.

One word of caution.

Do not exchange any monies while aboard.

Saw an incident where Ship's Officers saw money being paid and threatened to disembark those involved.

Have a great Cruise.