Room Service Menu(Magic)??

soapbxking

Just off the Magic. I don't have a copy but the free stuff includes BLT, PB&J, grilled cheese, ham and cheese, salad, and cookies. (May have missed a few things) the pay items include shrimp for $6, quesadilla for $5 or $6, pan pizza for $5, Philly cheese steak for $6, chicken wings for $6, chicken fingers for $5 or $6. They come with fries. I'm sure I missed an item or two there too but it gives you a general idea. I don't know about Red Frog Pub.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did room service a few times on our trip on the Magic in April and were very impressed. If you want to avoid the Lido a good ham and cheese sandwich and a salad is great for a light lunch. We loved it. It was a deli Sammy thick with meat. Pizza was good as well. We tried the Red Frog food and can't say it was bad but it just didn't fit our taste.

We feel very confident ordering off the room service menu.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just do a search. People ask about menus daily.

With respect, I'm not sure that reply is very helpful. For example, as suggested, I did a search and did not find a room service menu. I have also searched for and not been able to find MDR menus and funtimes either for specific ships and itineraries.

With respect, I'm not sure that reply is very helpful. For example, as suggested, I did a search and did not find a room service menu. I have also searched for and not been able to find MDR menus and funtimes either for specific ships and itineraries.

I beg to differ. A simple search would have brought up this. It's the same menu across the fleet: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2367254&highlight=Room+service+menu

I beg to differ. A simple search would have brought up this. It's the same menu across the fleet: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2367254&highlight=Room+service+menu

Thank you, cruizergal70...I was clearly wrong and appreciate you putting up that thread. I have lots to learn about that search function, hoping I can find funtimes for 8 day Southern on the Magic from Port Canaveral next!

Never mind.. I did a search and did not bring up anything either. I didn't need smartass comments. If you had no answer let it be, and if you did I thank you profusely!

Asking someone to search isn't a smartass comment. On a limited topic forum like CC, we get the same questions every single day. Menu, fun times, cheers program, balcony partitions, fttf, etc. All the questions have been answers. That's why there is a search function.

Yes we do get the same questions sometimes don't we? As you can see I am not a novice, and my search came up not answering my questions, so I asked. The answers also change from year to year as well, so when I see someone asking a question I simply answer them as best I can and hope I helped :-)

and if I have nothing to add but negativity to a question then I move along and let it be :-)

Gonna keep a positive attitude and thanks to those who helped :-) It is more than appreciated!

While it is true that the value of the search function for any forum increases as more messages are posted, it eventually reaches the point where there are so many messages that searching returns far too many results for the search results to be useful. After a while it really makes sense to have FAQs and such.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.