Long lines at BCN passport control

For travel to the US, can you get Global Entry/Trusted Traveler or other names. I have read Canada offers a similar program.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have to get an esta which lasts for 2 year's.

Never checked about Global entry but might enquire when our current estas run out.

No holidays to Orlando booked yet although next November/December might be a possibility or when Mariner returns to PC.

We have to get an esta which lasts for 2 year's.

Never checked about Global entry but might enquire when our current estas run out.

No holidays to Orlando booked yet although next November/December might be a possibility or when Mariner returns to PC.

Global Entry here requires about 4-6 months to complete. Once pre approved, requires face to face interview with customs.

It sure saves time when traveling internationally. Our Trusted Traveler also saves time with TSA and airlines.

Global Entry here requires about 4-6 months to complete. Once pre approved, requires face to face interview with customs.

It sure saves time when traveling internationally. Our Trusted Traveler also saves time with TSA and airlines.

I have traveled internationally for 50 years no problems.

In Orlando the last time it was self check in queue, photo, fingerprint then another queue to see homeland security officer at check in which lasted a few minutes then through so it was the queues rather than security which took the time.

Did ours in a week or 10 days and waited another week for an apt. for the face to face. Very easy with no problems.

Thank you for your response! I understand it can and will be different each day but asked because most of these posts were awhile ago and there seemed to be a government or political issue going on at the time. That seemed to be causing unusually long delays up to 3 hours. So I was wondering if that issue had been resolved and now we just will deal with whatever the traffic that day is.

Thank you again

I think it has. On Dec. 1st we were thru passport control very quickly. No lines at all. Waited a bit for luggage but that seems to be everywhere. Last years issues seem to be resolved. Quite happy about that. :):):)

I think it has. On Dec. 1st we were thru passport control very quickly. No lines at all. Waited a bit for luggage but that seems to be everywhere. Last years issues seem to be resolved. Quite happy about that. :):):)

Great to hear! Thank you for the update!