Existing booking with OBC and Wow Sale

I currently have a cruise booked with OBC (76$) and I see today with the Wow Sale that I could get another 100$ OBC (9 day cruise March 2019). Will I lose the 76$ OBC I have already or will the 100$ OBC from the Wow Sale be added on? If added on, it would be great since the cruise total is the same. Thank you.

I currently have a cruise booked with OBC (76$) and I see today with the Wow Sale that I could get another 100$ OBC (9 day cruise March 2019). Will I lose the 76$ OBC I have already or will the 100$ OBC from the Wow Sale be added on? If added on, it would be great since the cruise total is the same. Thank you.

If the $76 OBC was from some other RC promo, and that other promo is no longer being offered, then you will lose it.

If the $76 OBC is from your TA you should be able to keep it. If its from RCI you will loose it.

Thanks for the heads up on the OBC offer. Just wondering though, will the cruise total be repriced if you ask for the OBC? We booked a 2018 cruise last week with 1-2-Free, no perks or OBC. There are no cabins left in the category to compare prices but other cabins seem to have gone up a bit that we compared before booking.

Thanks for the heads up on the OBC offer. Just wondering though, will the cruise total be repriced if you ask for the OBC? We booked a 2018 cruise last week with 1-2-Free, no perks or OBC. There are no cabins left in the category to compare prices but other cabins seem to have gone up a bit that we compared before booking.

Yes it will be re-priced and if there are no staterooms left in your category they can not re-price it unless you change categories

Yes it will be re-priced and if there are no staterooms left in your category they can not re-price it unless you change categories

In the past we've had them reprice and keep our category when there were no rooms left. Had to call in to find out the price, but the agent told us that they do keep records of the current price for each category, even if sold out, in case of cancellations. Probably depends on the agent if they are willing to do that though

In the past we've had them reprice and keep our category when there were no rooms left. Had to call in to find out the price, but the agent told us that they do keep records of the current price for each category, even if sold out, in case of cancellations. Probably depends on the agent if they are willing to do that though

Never heard of that- thanks

Was just wondering that, I know other cabins are definitely higher than last week. Maybe I will call C&A, just do not want to lose our current rate, it was pretty good. Sorry OP, did not mean to hijack thread, your cabin price being the same, OBC should be worth reprice.

You are correct. The OBC could not just be added, the booking had to be repriced based on current promos and they can do a mock booking to check a sold out category. Our current deal is better without OBC. I booked the cruise directly on the website and was encouraged to call anytime there is a promo that might price better.