Equinox....key west which pier would we be at?

dis2cruise

The Navy Pier is not walking distance to town. RCCL (when at this pier) always provides shuttle transportation to town and back. Usually, they charter the "Tour Train." I expect that Celebrity would do the same.

Just be aware that the Navy Pier is situated within a zone of enhanced military security. Your ID will be checked when you return to the security zone, prior to heading to the ship. Just be sure that you have your approved picture ID ready to present. Everyone has to do this.

The "Tour Train" shuttle takes you past several landmarks and points of interest en-route to the drop-off point near Mallory Square. The drive is actually an enjoyable way to get your bearings.The ride should be free, but the drivers treat it as a "mini-tour" and provide lots of info along the way. They kinda earn a modest tip.

It is not a tender port. :cool:

Just as a slight clarification, several years ago we were in Key West when cruise ships occupied all the docks. A Costa ship sat out in the harbor and did run tender boats all day back and forth. This was the one and only time that I have ever seen a ship tender into Key West. So it can be done if needed, but I can imagine ships would prefer to avoid this time consuming activity.

By the way, I call the trolleys and conch trains that bring passengers to and from ships at the Navy pier "Land Tenders." It is essentially the same thing only it happens on land. As far as I know I am the only one who uses that rather facetious term.