Mariner tiles

Tinknock50

Are they still handing them out and do you have to ask at front desk or get them at a Mariner party?

In March on the Westerdam, they were still handing them out at the Mariner brunch. If you do not go to the brunch, you can pick them up at the Front Desk.

On your second cruise with HAL.

Oh. We've done three cruises with HAL and have a 4th booked. Guess, I need to see about getting them on the next cruise. Nobody said anything to us about them.

Oh. We've done three cruises with HAL and have a 4th booked. Guess, I need to see about getting them on the next cruise. Nobody said anything to us about them.

On my last cruise with HAL I was expecting them to just be in the room. That didn't happen so I just forgot about it.

After I got home, I found out we could still ask for them and HAL sent two tiles and post cards to us. Actually should have been only one because it was my friends first cruise.

You should contact HAL and see if you can get them sent to you.

Edited by Tinknock50

They used to leave them in the room but the last couple of years they've been passing them out at the Mariner's Brunch near the end of the cruise. I guess you haven't been going to those! If you choose to not go to the Brunch you can stop at the front desk and ask. Once when we did not attend I just stopped in the MDR after it was almost over and asked the maitre d' for two.