What criteria are you using to book Seaside YC room?

mafig

I haven't been keeping up with the new updates to Seaside.

However, I know we will be booking her and we will want the Yacht Club.

For Divina we knew that most of the YC cabins were the same and that deck 15 was preferable to 16 because of possible noise from the pool area.

What about Seaside. ?:confused:

Perhaps I didn't ask this correctly.:(

I know many of you have already booked SEASIDE. Of those, some have booked the Yacht Club.

How did you decide what suite in YC to book?

We booked deluxe suite 16018 for our cruise next December. We've never sailed MSC but have sailed other lines, so I made an educated guess when selecting the room. I chose deck 16 since it wasn't clear what would be happening above deck 18. Once I chose the deck, I picked a room that was fairly centrally located without being too far forward (personal preference) or too close to the elevators/stairs. I also generally prefer to be on the starboard side of the ship. Hopefully I made a good choice!

I know many of you have already booked SEASIDE. Of those, some have booked the Yacht Club.

Hi m,

We booked an inside suite (pretty much a large regular inside cabin) because it was affordable. Black card status for being ElitePlus with Celebrity makes for an even better deal. :D

Kel

Price :D

Whichever cheapest YC option is good enough for me, lol

We snagged a royal suite. I couldn't believe one was available in a week that worked for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I originally booked a deluxe suite on 16. I picked a location because the "wider" part of the YC would have a better view from the balcony (Royal Suite was taken). I also chose port side for the same reason for leaving Miami.

I eventually cancelled and booked the Royal Suite for a later date. The original bookings only gave dates until the end of May. When new dates were released for June, the Royal Suite was available (port side/16037).

I knew nothing of the particulars of one deluxe suite vs another. There are some differences such as pullman bed count, main bed location, etc. Most are flying blind and MSC isn't forthcoming with the info.

I . Most are flying blind and MSC isn't forthcoming with the info.

:DOK. I thought it was just me. Since so many of you have already booked Seaside I thought maybe you knew something I didn't.

Thanks for the responses everyone.

It was pretty simple for us - only one suite was left and we got it by being lucky on the waitlist! ;)

Other than that our choice would be - Port Side because of Miami and on the widest point of the ship to see the entire lenght

We always book the YC Royal Suite we have booked the Seaside for Jan 2018 and Jan 2019 you have to book them the day they post them other wise you are out of luck. I know we will like the Seaside sick much better then the Divina much larger with whirlpool tube on deck.

Is anybody having trouble accessing their reservation on the MSC website

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello sj,

Our's seems to be working fine:

Stateroom

Msc Yacht Club Interior Suite MSC Yacht Club Experience

Deck 16, SIESTA BEACH

Stateroom # 16023

2 Adults

StateroomShipboard credit 200 usd

Is anybody having trouble accessing their reservation on the MSC website

MSC's website is one of the worst I've experienced for a major cruise line. We're sailing next month and were having website issues last summer trying to snag the Royal Suite for our cruise. I gave up, called the 800 number and got connected to Ms. Luna *******. She has to be one of the best MSC Vacation Consultants they have. She got us the Royal Suite, asked the right questions to learn I am retired military and got us a great discount applied to our cruise fare. And every time I've had a question, or wanted to book an excursion all I had to do was give her a call or send her an email. When I call her she greets me by name, and always responds to my requests almost immediately. If you want fast service I recommend her; and I plan to use her for all my future MSC. Her direct phone number is (954)958-1026. Tell her Fred Folson referred you.

MSC's website is one of the worst I've experienced for a major cruise line. We're sailing next month and were having website issues last summer trying to snag the Royal Suite for our cruise. I gave up, called the 800 number and got connected to Ms. Luna *******. She has to be one of the best MSC Vacation Consultants they have. She got us the Royal Suite, asked the right questions to learn I am retired military and got us a great discount applied to our cruise fare. And every time I've had a question, or wanted to book an excursion all I had to do was give her a call or send her an email. When I call her she greets me by name, and always responds to my requests almost immediately. If you want fast service I recommend her; and I plan to use her for all my future MSC. Her direct phone number is (954)958-1026. Tell her Fred Folson referred you.

I totally agree Luna is the best in the industry I would only recommend her for travel with MSC