Miami Trolley/Intercontinental/Mary Brickel Village

Lorey2007

There is a Whole Foods within walking distance of the Intercontinental where you can get many items that you may need.

If you take the metromover, make sure you get on the Brickell line and not the Omni line or the Innerloop.

For Mary Brickell Village, get off at the 10th ave stop. It's then a short walk to Mary Brickell.

What will you need? You can walk to a nice CVS from your hotel. Only a couple blocks. The store has almost anything you could need.

If that's the one on the corner of Biscayne that will be perfect.

We walked twice to CVS. Very close. Also very walkable to Bayside Marketplace. We have had a bayview on the 16th floor at the Intercontinental the past three nights. It has been wonderful.

114d3ffc9e4a0d5e0f0a03874b25edce.jpg

Thanks is that the CVS across from Bayside if so about how many blocks is that? DH has a slight walking disability I might just go by myself if its too far.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks is that the CVS across from Bayside if so about how many blocks is that? DH has a slight walking disability I might just go by myself if its too far.

The CVS is really just two blocks. It's not across from Bayside. When you come out the front doors of the Intercontinental, turn left and its two blocks in that direction. To get to Bayside, you come out the front doors of the IC, and walk straight ahead through a nice park (very open and airy feeling) that borders the Bay, and goes directly to Bayside Marketplace.

The CVS is really just two blocks. It's not across from Bayside. When you come out the front doors of the Intercontinental, turn left and its two blocks in that direction. To get to Bayside, you come out the front doors of the IC, and walk straight ahead through a nice park (very open and airy feeling) that borders the Bay, and goes directly to Bayside Marketplace.

Also, if you haven't used Uber, we hadn't before Miami, and had great experiences with it there. From the Intercontinental to South Beach, from the airport to the IC, it worked great!

Thanks I printed your info about the CVS we'll only be there one night pre cruise so I don't think we will need Uber most likely just walk over to Bayside. Are there any fast food places near IC I don't think we will be looking for a big meal just a quick sandwich.

From the front door of CVS there's a SUBWAY in view, but there's all kinds of food in Bayview Marketplace. There also was a little restaurant out back by the IC pool and food wasn't as high in there.

Thanks so much this is all great info. We've been to Bayside several times and not a fan of the places we eaten at. After traveling and with DH's new dietary restrictions a Subway may be our best bet. Thanks again.

Thanks so much this is all great info. We've been to Bayside several times and not a fan of the places we eaten at. After traveling and with DH's new dietary restrictions a Subway may be our best bet. Thanks again.

The Whole Foods has a few food bars, salad, hot foods, lots of soups, veggies etc. They also have Sushi Maki in there, pizza, sandwiches and a station with latin meats. There is a seating area. This may be a very good option for you. Lots of healthy stuff.

I forgot to say but there is Whole Foods across on another corner. I could not see how you got into it!

The Whole Foods entrance is at the intersection of SE 3rd Ave and SE 3rd St. Yep, it's confusing. The entrance doors are on the corner, right under the overhead metro mover tracks.

They have a large selection of hot and cold prepared foods at all times of the day, including breakfast. It's my go-to when I'm staying in Miami on business.

There is a restaurant in the IC also Starbucks in the lobby

they have sandwiches I think .....we had light breakfast there

There are a couple of restaurants there, Toro and the one out by the pool area and Starbucks was makeshift in a meeting room when we were there. Our bill for three appetizers in Toro was $68. We didn't want to get out that night so we paid it. We brought back breakfast things from CVS and Bayside shopping ctr. Frugal when it's not important to us. We stayed 3 nights on IHG POINTS!

There are a couple of restaurants there, Toro and the one out by the pool area and Starbucks was makeshift in a meeting room when we were there. Our bill for three appetizers in Toro was $68. We didn't want to get out that night so we paid it. We brought back breakfast things from CVS and Bayside shopping ctr. Frugal when it's not important to us. We stayed 3 nights on IHG POINTS!

We were there last April 2016 the Starbucks was just off the lobby area

We were there last April 2016 the Starbucks was just off the lobby area

We were there May 12-15 this year and they are remodeling it and it was housed in a meeting room with no seating. I'm sure it will be fine again when they finish renovating it.