Msc divina review with pics

hockeyguru32

That concludes Deck 7 as I said before decks 8-13 are cabins so let me take you to Deck 14 Afrodite I think it should be Aphrodite Greek Goddess of Love.

Forward was the Aurea Spa I didn't get pictures then the Solarium pool and I've seem to have lost more pictures:(

_DSC0422_zpsqb80kuwt.jpg

Poseidon Bar Starboard side Trident Bar is port side

_DSC0423_zpsszupknhd.jpg

The omelette station oh look orange towels out already and no one in them

_DSC0424_zps8vhnys7a.jpg

Then aft is Calumet Buffet

Guru,

Great pics! Thanks Again.

Ottawa Nashville is not to be :(. Too bad I was geared up to mark one thing off the bucket list.

Ya damn Cindy Crosby...officiating was terrible. I think Bettman wanted 2 American teams in. The American teams can thank us cause all of their teams are made up mostly of Canadians. 19 on Nasville and 16 on S*&tsburgh

Ya damn Cindy Crosby...officiating was terrible. I think Bettman wanted 2 American teams in. The American teams can thank us cause all of their teams are made up mostly of Canadians. 19 on Nasville and 16 on S*&tsburgh

LOL. You said pretty much what I was thinking:(

LOL. You said pretty much what I was thinking:(

I couldn't watch the second OT period I listened only and you are very correct.

Ohhh so close. Loved the excitement of it all of having the home team (the underdogs) go so far for the first time in this era. Could of got to Nashville though, I'm so sad today.

I may just look at possible cruises to cheer me up.😀😀😀

Guru, how many days is your Glory sailing that you invited us all to join you?

We are quite proud of our team, and they did have a spectacular season. There were some who went to the airport at 3am this morning to welcome them home with cheers.

Maybe next year!:)

Well Guru we areback from our MSC Divina cruise. May 20-27th.

The yachtclub perks were fantastic. Most days we had the pool and whirlpool toourselves. Top Sail Lounge, very nice snacks, drinks and service, but no music.We used Pandora at the pool. We would try YC again. The only problem was withthe food at Le Muse. They need lots of improvement. However if one has a problem,they respond quickly and do try to solve it for you. We ended up moving to theMDR the last two days.

The specialtyrestaurants, we liked Eataly the best. We had an excellent perfectly cooked coldwater lobster.

Shows weregood, and drinks throughout the ship were complementary for YC guests.

Overall anexcellent experience, not perfect but very good. We recommend it and will bookagain.

I couldn't watch the second OT period I listened only and you are very correct.

Ohhh so close. Loved the excitement of it all of having the home team (the underdogs) go so far for the first time in this era. Could of got to Nashville though, I'm so sad today.

I may just look at possible cruises to cheer me up.������

Guru, how many days is your Glory sailing that you invited us all to join you?

It's an eight day, ports of calls are St Maarten, St Kitts, San Juan (Senior Frogs for sure) Grand Turk out of Port Everglades aka Fort Lauderdale. So far we have a cocktail party planned a M&G and a slot pull oh ya and Bernards tours to Sarafina's :D

I really enjoyed you review, you helped me plan both my upcoming Divina cruise, and my upcoming 10 days in St.Maarten as well! Thank you!! :D

My pleasure OceansOfTravel. Thank you for reading and I am glad I could help in someway.

The yachtclub perks were fantastic. Most days we had the pool and whirlpool toourselves. Top Sail Lounge, very nice snacks, drinks and service, but no music.We used Pandora at the pool. We would try YC again. The only problem was withthe food at Le Muse. They need lots of improvement. However if one has a problem,they respond quickly and do try to solve it for you. We ended up moving to theMDR the last two days.

The specialtyrestaurants, we liked Eataly the best. We had an excellent perfectly cooked coldwater lobster.

Shows weregood, and drinks throughout the ship were complementary for YC guests.

Overall anexcellent experience, not perfect but very good. We recommend it and will bookagain.

Hey Sandpiper glad you're back and had a good experience. I wanted to go into the Yacht Club to take pictures but was denied.

Thanks for your review. What was it that you didn't like about the food in Le Muse? The menu? Preparation? We're cruising YC in August and looking forward to the food! I'm curious of what to expect. Thank you!

DECK 15 MERCURIO DECK 16 URANO

I'm going to do these together because there are only a few steps between them. Forward on deck 15 is the Yacht Club area with the Top Sail Restaurant, and cabins Mid ship is the walking track and whirlpools

_DSC0429_zpsgjggctst.jpg

The day I took pictures this F1 Simulator was locked up

_DSC0430_zpsb0yhg2gz.jpg

_DSC0434_zpstdpdiuk7.jpg

_DSC0432_zpsq4bk9wqi.jpg

_DSC0431_zpsrc6zolop.jpg

Deck 16 port side Sky's and Stars Library

_DSC0441_zpsujyjdvqs.jpg

Looking outside the sky's and stars library

_DSC0442_zpszulaee9n.jpg

I thought this area was cool and they always had activities like soccer, volleyball, and basketball tournaments. No road hockey tournaments though I made a complaint, kidding. I didn't want us Canadians embarrassing other nations in our sport.

_DSC0443_zpsnxgqjxaf.jpg

_DSC0445_zpsixpl4kfw.jpg

_DSC0446_zps3sicbrqi.jpg

Aft deck 16 Solarium and Le Prue, The Garden Pool and bar which is Adult Only. I wish I had known abut this area earlier not a lot of saved loungers

_DSC0447_zpserw4umwn.jpg

There are 2 whirlpools here as well port and starboard side this picture is on the port side

Looking down on the Garden Zen pool from deck 16

_DSC0448_zps5i3pf8jq.jpg

_DSC0452_zpsng8p1dta.jpg

_DSC0449_zpsucevtbia.jpg

_DSC0454_zpszyapn6o8.jpg

_DSC0455_zps4nki7dzd.jpg

FINAL THOUGHTS AND COMPARISONS

In my opinion the cruise was a great getaway, MSC does a great job in trying to please their guests. Any staff I ran into, from Captain Pier, the executive Chef, Neil, Ladel, and George our head waiter, Annalisa our wonderful room steward, and guest services treated us with respect and a desire to make our time on the Divina a great time.

The entertainment was not bad, but the star of the week was the Michael Jackson Tribute show, there are a lot of places you can go for your musical entertainments a few duos but I did miss the comedy shows.

The only knocks I had on this ship was supper service, was a little slow for MY liking, so I missed seeing the sunsets at sea, and the saving of the lounge chairs around the Aqua Park.

As I've made it known I love the Carnival brand but I can honestly say if I ever got a deal like I did with MSC I would cruise with them again. I now have another line that I can choose from.

As for Comparisons Carnival is my go to then MSC and NCL would have to put on one heck of a deal to lead me that way. The knock for me on NCL was the food and having to book where I wanted to be and not getting seats for where I wanted to be and seeing empty seats. But NCL does have the fish in the carpet to lead me in the correct direction.

Carnival I am use to it because I have been on it a few times and 2 more to go and hopefully book another in 2019 while I am cruising.

In conclusion I would like to thank everyone who have read my first review and to those who have commented I appreciate your feedback.

If you're ever on a ship and I am on it and you see us, please come and say hi, I would appreciate that very much and who knows maybe I'll see you on the Vista in October or on the Conquest April 14 2018.