New to Suite...wondering where to find list of perks?

Hello all.I am looking for some insight and help if possible. My DW and 11yr old triplets will be sailing on Brilliance of the Seas next November (the sad part) and booked the Family 2 bedroom Suite room 1054 for our sailing (the good part). We have never booked a Suite before so I was hoping to find a list of perks that come along with it? Figured here is a better source than Royal's website. Any tips or advice is greatly appreciated!!! Thank you in advance.

Bob, DW just asked if there is actually a "reserved" pool chair area for Suite guests on this size of ship or is that only for the larger class of ships?? Thank you for the help!

We have not seen any reserved suite area near the pool on Brilliance.

Do Junior Suite guests get any perks? Will be on Grandeur OTS. Also, are the gratuities the higher amounts as suites? thanks.

Not many perks but you can use suite check-in and eat dinner in Coastal Kitchen on ships that have them. On the upside you don't pay suite gratuities either.

No Costal kitchen and no suite seating by the pool, great breakfast in chops, also nicest concierge lounge I have ever seen, we had fantastic concierge lounge and staff . Priority tenders/embarkation and disembarkation, also reserved area in WJ. Did 12 day cruise last year

Do Junior Suite guests get any perks? Will be on Grandeur OTS. Also, are the gratuities the higher amounts as suites? thanks.

JS Perks on Grandeur:

Bathtub

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card

No Costal kitchen and no suite seating by the pool, great breakfast in chops, also nicest concierge lounge I have ever seen, we had fantastic concierge lounge and staff . Priority tenders/embarkation and disembarkation, also reserved area in WJ. Did 12 day cruise last year

Wow! I did not know about the WJ seating. My wife is super excited for Grand Cayman so the priority tendering will be a nice plus. We went back and forth about the up charge to a Suite (first time) especially when you read all the perks do not equate to the cost of say 2 Inside rooms or others. This will be our second cruise with the kids (previous was Disney Dream) so the space will be nice.

Anyone have any experience with kids club activities on BOS? I will search the Boards on this topic specifically though. Thank you George C for the information! Was that a Transatlantic 12 Day???

R/Jeremy

Wow! I did not know about the WJ seating. My wife is super excited for Grand Cayman so the priority tendering will be a nice plus. We went back and forth about the up charge to a Suite (first time) especially when you read all the perks do not equate to the cost of say 2 Inside rooms or others. This will be our second cruise with the kids (previous was Disney Dream) so the space will be nice.

Anyone have any experience with kids club activities on BOS? I will search the Boards on this topic specifically though. Thank you George C for the information! Was that a Transatlantic 12 Day???

R/Jeremy

Our cruise was a roundtrip from Barcelona with 5 stops in Italy leaving 9/11 , really want to try trans-Atlantic

• 1 month later...
JS Perks on Grandeur:

Bathtub

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card

Thanks Bob. As someone else said, we don't pay suite gratuities for JS, just standard cabin gratuities. First time getting a JS and I'm excited for the extra room and storage on this 12 night cruise.

• 1 month later...
The link to the suite amenities/benefits doesn't work. I can't find anything anywhere. Have they dropped any benefits for suites? I know Junior Suites have a few, but what about Grand Suites?

For Grand Suites on ships other than Oasis and Quantum class:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests