S2 Sky Suite Noise Issues

Braveheart11

I was hoping for some feedback on the S2 Sky suites on deck 12 (2121 and 2119) of the Equinox immediately below the Oceanview. Is there a noise issue with these cabins due to chair movement, carts, voices, etc. above? Thank you.

I have stayed in 2125 on Equinox. Minimal noise. One morning, around 5:30, because I was awake, I could faintly hear carts rolling. The noise would not have woken me. I was told by someone who is knowlegable that 2121, 2123, and 2125, and the comparable cabins on starboard, are under the carpeted areas of the Oceanview, so they are the quietist.

I have stayed in 2125 on Equinox. Minimal noise. One morning, around 5:30, because I was awake, I could faintly hear carts rolling. The noise would not have woken me. I was told by someone who is knowlegable that 2121, 2123, and 2125, and the comparable cabins on starboard, are under the carpeted areas of the Oceanview, so they are the quietist.

Very helpful Straughn....thanks a lot.

I will say that I think we were in 2133 on Silhouette. We heard a lot of noise like a conveyor belt in the ceiling. I enjoy have our suite on deck 12, but don't know if I dare have a suite aft of 2129.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app

Good to know. 2121 would be forward of that. Hope it is conveyor free. Thanks.

Undated on S2 2129. One night we had a sound like a golf ball rolling with the waves. Lol it was the sparkling wine. Yes during the day if the TV is off I do hear a cart at times. I want to say 2 times a day. Really I think the Suites is very nice. Great location.

Undated on S2 2129. One night we had a sound like a golf ball rolling with the waves. Lol it was the sparkling wine. Yes during the day if the TV is off I do hear a cart at times. I want to say 2 times a day. Really I think the Suites is very nice. Great location.

Thank you for your input.