Breeze mini-fridge stocked

engrdad

I have seen in other threads that the mini-fridge on the Breeze is a stocked mini-bar. Can you asked that all contents be removed prior to boarding? We plan to buy the Cheers! drink program so would love to have the room in the fridge.

I have seen in other threads that the mini-fridge on the Breeze is a stocked mini-bar. Can you asked that all contents be removed prior to boarding? We plan to buy the Cheers! drink program so would love to have the room in the fridge.

They are no longer stocked.

Sent from my iPhone

It was stocked for us but I was on the Breeze in 2014. I order cases of water and put them in the fridge. I just condense everything that is in there to one shelf and I stick a lot in the door shelves in the fridge. Then I can fit my water. I have heard that you can ask for it to be emptied though. It doesn't hurt to ask!

It was stocked for us but I was on the Breeze in 2014. I order cases of water and put them in the fridge. I just condense everything that is in there to one shelf and I stick a lot in the door shelves in the fridge. Then I can fit my water. I have heard that you can ask for it to be emptied though. It doesn't hurt to ask!
Your experience is three years old. They are no longer stocked.

Please be aware that these mini fridges do not keep your beverages cold. I had much better luck with an ice bucket so my bottled water was very cold.

Mileage varies. Ours did quite well. There's another fridge thread that was just posted a little while ago and a few people in there said there's did good too. It helps to keep the cabinet door open so the fridge gets better air circulation. It gets very warm inside that cabinet and they have to work that much harder to keep up.

Mileage varies. Ours did quite well. There's another fridge thread that was just posted a little while ago and a few people in there said there's did good too. It helps to keep the cabinet door open so the fridge gets better air circulation. It gets very warm inside that cabinet and they have to work that much harder to keep up.

Our fridge was freezing, like ice cold beer cold

It seems that every ship I am on I get stuck with the mini fridge that doesn't work (lol). I always give it a day and then if my water isn't cold enough for me I just use the ice bucket. Well good to know that there are some real fridges out there. Maybe I will get one on the Breeze.

This may be a silly question, but if we pre-order beer from the Fun Shops, will they fit in the fridge? And, can they be put in the fridge prior to our arrival?
Our fridge aboard the Conquest last year had a single adjustable shelf. I think just about all of them have that, some more adjustable than others. I was able to put the shelf high enough to fit soda cans on the top and just about stand a bottle of wine up on the bottom. You could always put beer in the door too.

If you pre-order, I think they normally set it on the counter. I don't believe there's a way to request it be put in the fridge, but someone else can clarify.

Our fridge aboard the Conquest last year had a single adjustable shelf. I think just about all of them have that, some more adjustable than others. I was able to put the shelf high enough to fit soda cans on the top and just about stand a bottle of wine up on the bottom. You could always put beer in the door too.

If you pre-order, I think they normally set it on the counter. I don't believe there's a way to request it be put in the fridge, but someone else can clarify.

Thank you! Much appreciated. Just getting the hang of this, but I love the input, helpfulness and knowledge that everyone on here shares!

Please be aware that these mini fridges do not keep your beverages cold. I had much better luck with an ice bucket so my bottled water was very cold.

I wonder if the temp can be adjusted? I never checked as our fridge kept the our bottled water pretty cold!

I wonder if the temp can be adjusted? I never checked as our fridge kept the our bottled water pretty cold!

While I have never specifically looked, I cannot remember an adjustment for temp.

Sent from my iPhone