Swimming on Riviera

sandasavi

When we were on the Riviera last year it was dusk. However it also depends on the roughness of the seas. They may close the pool early or not open at all, depending on the waves.

Understandable, to close for waves, or weather. Thanks for your reply. I love swimming at night, but I can understand the liability. We will enjoy the hot tubs if we want to relax and enjoy the stars of the Mediterranean next month!!

Don't know if you plan to use any of the poolside furniture but in early evening the deck crew removes it all. They also clean the area as needed.

Interesting. I'm hoping that we can at least swim until 6:30. Most of my dining reservations are for 6:30 but a few aren't and we may want to swim after coming back from Port. I hope we can. Do they remove all the furniture on the level above the pool? It would be fun to lounge after dark or at Sunset on those loungers. We will be Cruising in June so the Sun stay up later at that time of year.

Interesting. I'm hoping that we can at least swim until 6:30. Most of my dining reservations are for 6:30 but a few aren't and we may want to swim after coming back from Port. I hope we can. Do they remove all the furniture on the level above the pool? It would be fun to lounge after dark or at Sunset on those loungers. We will be Cruising in June so the Sun stay up later at that time of year.

in our experience they start stacking the loungers around dinner time

there may be a few left out but not usually because they wash the pool decks down while most people are at dinner

You can still sit in the patio area though

I guess I will just sneak away to the Spa if I want to chill at night watching the stars. Hopefully they leave some of those loungers out. Either way, I will make it happen.

As long as you are Concierge level or higher you'll have access to that area, otherwise not.