Pub lunch in Crown Grill

rgmacm

Pub Lunch has been served in the Wheelhouse on the Crown and Emerald, Steakhouse on the Pacific, Crown Grill on the Grand and Golden, Bayou Cafe on the Island and Coral, and one of the MDR on the Sapphire.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Crown for 31 days this winter and it was always served in the Crown Grill (about once a week on those B2B cruises). Maybe that is because most of the Wheelhouse Bar has been transformed into the Salty Dog?

I had a chance to try "real" fish and chips at a couple of recommended fish and chip shops around Manchester last fall and was very disappointed. The fish and chips on Princess have typically been much better in my opinion which I found quite surprising.

We were on the Crown for 31 days this winter and it was always served in the Crown Grill (about once a week on those B2B cruises). Maybe that is because most of the Wheelhouse Bar has been transformed into the Salty Dog?
I haven't been on the Crown, Emerald, or Ruby since the addition of the Salty Dog but there have been posts that it had been moved to the Crown Grill as you experienced. I could only post where it was held when I was on board.

• 7 months later...
and are these lunches mentioned on the patter what days it will be offered?

All of our recent experiences have been that it’s offered on sea days & as said it’s listed in the Princess Patter. It’s been open about 11:30 until 2:00 and because it can be busy early we go later to avoid the crowds.