Cococay floating bar

Is the floating bar still there? Cruising this coming week and would love to check it out. Also, how deep is the surrounding water? Not the strongest swimmer,especially after a few cocktails! Thanks guys! Getting so excited! 4 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is the floating bar still there? Cruising this coming week and would love to check it out. Also, how deep is the surrounding water? Not the strongest swimmer,especially after a few cocktails! Thanks guys! Getting so excited! 4 days!

which cruise will you be on?

Excited here as well. I love Coco Cay, and we love hanging out on the beach near the floating bar. It's just quieter over there.

Awesome... The days have slowed down now... so 3 more days is going to seem like forever!

Yes I know, last work day tomorrow and looking at it now I should have taken it off as I am pretty sure I will not be to productive

Yes I know, last work day tomorrow and looking at it now I should have taken it off as I am pretty sure I will not be to productive

LOL. I am starting my week in about 10 minutes, and work through Sunday night at 11pm. Enjoy the start of your vacation tomorrow night.