Pacific Dawn - Drink Prices and General Advice

Hi! We are heading off on a 7 day pacific island cruise on the Pacific Dawn and included in our booking is the premium drink package, which includes drinks under $12. I was wondering if anyone who has been cruising recently could let me know what cocktails this might include? Any other tips n hints for first timers would also be great, thank you!

Hi! We are heading off on a 7 day pacific island cruise on the Pacific Dawn and included in our booking is the premium drink package, which includes drinks under $12. I was wondering if anyone who has been cruising recently could let me know what cocktails this might include? Any other tips n hints for first timers would also be great, thank you!

My understanding is that most cocktails are included as are most beers and wines by the glass etc. Just beaware that if you get a drink outside the package you pat full price not just the difference. Have a great trip.

I think you will find that virtually all cocktails, beer etc are included. Probably only premium spirits would be not included in the package. Enjoy.

Which cruise are you on?

I think you will find that virtually all cocktails, beer etc are included. Probably only premium spirits would be not included in the package. Enjoy.

Which cruise are you on?

Thanks for the advice, I was hoping that would be the case. The P&O website seems to be a little lacking in information, so it's hard to know what to pack and expect - but I guess that adds to the experience when you board. We're going on the Island Hopper leaving on the 27th May :)

Thanks for the advice, I was hoping that would be the case. The P&O website seems to be a little lacking in information, so it's hard to know what to pack and expect - but I guess that adds to the experience when you board. We're going on the Island Hopper leaving on the 27th May :)

We are on that cruise. :) We have been to the ports many times before, so if you have any questions please not hesitate to ask. :)

Beers were $6 or $7 depending on the brand, wine started at $9 a glass, bottles at $30, most cocktails were $12 with a few being more expensive. Wines in the specialty restaurants were a bit more costly.

Hi Mike,

We met briefly on the Ovation ... hope all is well in Canberra! Just booked a little 4 nighter and was researching drink prices, and Lo and behold, I found you!

Not sure how good my memory is but if it's not too sad, your wife's name is Rosie???? Thanks for the info! Cheers Kris (Bonniesmum) :D

Hi Mike,

We met briefly on the Ovation ... hope all is well in Canberra! Just booked a little 4 nighter and was researching drink prices, and Lo and behold, I found you!

Not sure how good my memory is but if it's not too sad, your wife's name is Rosie???? Thanks for the info! Cheers Kris (Bonniesmum) :D

Yes, I remember and my wife' name is Rosie (same surname as well) :)

Things are well here. Hope all is well with you and yours. Ask away if you want to know anything.

Yes, I remember and my wife' name is Rosie (same surname as well) :)

Things are well here. Hope all is well with you and yours. Ask away if you want to know anything.

Thanks Mike, good to know I have a few grey cells left, however your wife was a shining light at our meet and mingle, a true spontaneous friendly charming lady!

We just booked this today (happy Mother's Day to me, ) as our daughter SIL and grandsons live at Airlie Beach. We just returned from Voyager 14 nighter to Singapore especially tomhave the day with our family!! Cruise tragic I am! Many moons since we did a P and O cruise, last time was on the Sun, and that was eons ago!

Think often about our wonderful Ovation cruise. It was fab u louse !!

Great to speak again. What have you been up to/or getting up to? We have a terrific Princess trifecta booked for September. Life is short... do it now!!

Cheers Mike and hi to Rosie

Cheers Kris:D

Thanks Mike, good to know I have a few grey cells left, however your wife was a shining light at our meet and mingle, a true spontaneous friendly charming lady!

We just booked this today (happy Mother's Day to me, ) as our daughter SIL and grandsons live at Airlie Beach. We just returned from Voyager 14 nighter to Singapore especially tomhave the day with our family!! Cruise tragic I am! Many moons since we did a P and O cruise, last time was on the Sun, and that was eons ago!

Think often about our wonderful Ovation cruise. It was fab u louse !!

Great to speak again. What have you been up to/or getting up to? We have a terrific Princess trifecta booked for September. Life is short... do it now!!

Cheers Mike and hi to Rosie

Cheers Kris:D

Yes, I am blessed to have Rosie in my life. It is great to catch up with family and friends while in port and the Ovation was fantastic. We only have a few booked at this time, a short one to Brissie to catch up with Rosie's sister and then the Solstice in 2018 with friends and the Majestic relocation cruise to Hong Kong in 2019. I am sure there will be some added in the mean time, holidays and money dependent.