Purchased SDP in eDocs as amenity?

lmintzer

Should a purchased SDP (bought a 3 night package for the 3rd passenger in my cabin) show up as an amenity in the eDocs? It is not there--I am just seeing 2 SDPs (the ones that came with the room). I do, however, see the purchased package under "Vacation Summary."

Also, on another subject, are minor children's Latitudes number usually included? My kids (who have each cruised once before) are listed as "not enrolled" on the eDocs. On our cruise summary, one is listed as "Tier Level: Child" and the other as "Tier Level: 1st Timer." Seems like the data from the previous cruise might not have carried over to this booking?

I suppose I can call and ask both of these questions--was just curious if anyone else has run into these small issues. TIA.

You can call and ask them to send you an Amenities receipt. The agents can push it to you while you are on the phone.

NCL FAQs: You must be over 18 years of age to be a latitudes member. You have to complete an eligible sailing with Norwegian Cruise Line. Cruises taken as a minor will be credited to the guest on their first cruise taken after they turn 18 years of age.

Thank you for resonding. So the purchased SDP should have been added to the amenities list, then? I'll have to call and make sure that it is.

It also sounds like I should make sure our cruise last summer is properly credited to my younger son. It seems that NCL lost track of it (listing him as a "first timer"). I was assigned Latitudes numbers for both of them even though they are under age. I still have the old e-mail from last year. Maybe that is just for crediting purposes. Since they are 16 and 13, I think it makes sense to make sure they are credited for these cruises. 18 will come before we know it!

Thank you for resonding. So the purchased SDP should have been added to the amenities list, then? I'll have to call and make sure that it is.

It also sounds like I should make sure our cruise last summer is properly credited to my younger son. It seems that NCL lost track of it (listing him as a "first timer"). I was assigned Latitudes numbers for both of them even though they are under age. I still have the old e-mail from last year. Maybe that is just for crediting purposes. Since they are 16 and 13, I think it makes sense to make sure they are credited for these cruises. 18 will come before we know it!

Yes, check on the one that says first timer. My son has a Latitudes number and I use that when booking but otherwise on all documents it says, "Latitudes level: Child".

When NCL made the change to the Lats program in Jan/Feb of this year it kind of screwed up the kids status. They changed it so once they take a cruise after 18 the status will show but there were kids who made levels before hand that should have stayed the same but they have changed. I've contacted NCL twice about it and they haven't answered so I'll have to contact them again.

Should a purchased SDP (bought a 3 night package for the 3rd passenger in my cabin) show up as an amenity in the eDocs? It is not there--I am just seeing 2 SDPs (the ones that came with the room). I do, however, see the purchased package under "Vacation Summary." ....

TIA.

One is an amenity, one is a purchase, which is different from amenity. So, yes they are in correct places.