Ship shuttle in Tallinn to town?

We'll be on the Serenade of the Seas and will be in Tallinn on May 30. Is there a shuttle from the ship to old town (and return)? I saw a map posted of Tallinn and it looked like there was an icon of a shuttle on it. If yes, how do you catch it, where does it take you and how much does it cost?

We'll be on the Serenade of the Seas and will be in Tallinn on May 30. Is there a shuttle from the ship to old town (and return)? I saw a map posted of Tallinn and it looked like there was an icon of a shuttle on it. If yes, how do you catch it, where does it take you and how much does it cost?

It's a quick easy walk into Old Town...we did take the ship shuttle back as it was getting near onboard time but sorry I can't remember if there was a fee.

Shuttle when we were on Princess, privately run, am thinking 5€. Dropped us off at bottom of old town and we walked ro top. Be aware if mobility issues, it is steep cobblestones. Check destination ports board for more info.

Really depends on the pier you use. One is only about two blocks from the entrance to the historic area. I seem to recall about $2 US, but it has been a while for us. We took the shuttle because it happened to be loading and it was raining. As Gwendy said, the steep street is interesting - hang on to the handrail! Just opposite the flower sellers is a small alley to the right. Lots of local ladies selling handmade tatting and shawls. Lots of shops in the old town with great prices. Did a lot of Christmas shopping there.

Really depends on the pier you use. One is only about two blocks from the entrance to the historic area. I seem to recall about $2 US, but it has been a while for us. We took the shuttle because it happened to be loading and it was raining. As Gwendy said, the steep street is interesting - hang on to the handrail! Just opposite the flower sellers is a small alley to the right. Lots of local ladies selling handmade tatting and shawls. Lots of shops in the old town with great prices. Did a lot of Christmas shopping there.

Loved the "Knitting Wall" ladies and all the amazing things they had for sale.