Where is the Amsterdam before Jan,22 2019 ?

Where is the Amsterdam before Jan' date=' 22 2019 World Cruise ? I would like to get on her about 25 days before the World Cruise .

Marty[/quote']

Thought the WC's usually began around January 3rd or 4th. Where did you get the January 22nd date from:

On the 2017 W C they gave out the tentative one.

Maybe they were including a drydock before the World Voyage. It now appears it will be in 2018 after that World Voyage. She has an almost 2 week period [between the end in late April and leaving for Alaska] where no cruises are listed.

Maybe they were including a drydock before the World Voyage. It now appears it will be in 2018 after that World Voyage. She has an almost 2 week period [between the end in late April and leaving for Alaska] where no cruises are listed.

She is scheduled for dry dock after the 2018 World Cruise.

On the 2017 W C they gave out the tentative one.

And the January 22, 2019 was the beginning date for the World Cruise? It is unusual for it to be that late unless the refit will not be done until December, 2018, in which case I wonder what happens to the Grand Asia cruise. It was my understanding that the refit was to be done right after the 2018 WC.

And the January 22, 2019 was the beginning date for the World Cruise? It is unusual for it to be that late unless the refit will not be done until December, 2018, in which case I wonder what happens to the Grand Asia cruise. It was my understanding that the refit was to be done right after the 2018 WC.

I think it is starting later because of the tempertures in some ports