Harmony may 13 review to come

Is the area above Central Park unobstructed? I keep trying to figure out if anything obstructs these balconies. Like water slides??

There is some obstruction, please look into the picture page of Central Park for Harmony, it's not a slide but some bridge between port and other side, this picture should give you a clear idea.

But seems most balconies should have no issue, just 1 balcony seems to be directly below it and somewhat obstructed.

Did you hear any news about my time dining going away on oasis class ships? There was a post about it. Someone received a call from there travel agent saying the were not going to have it anymore. I am booked for harmony September 30,2017. I made all my show reservations & mtd reservations on the phone. Never said anything.

90% of the time we didn't get a printed receipt (so we can leave an extra tip) the bartenders/servers didn't expect an extra tip but many times we asked for one so we can add an extra tip, we also gave $25 to each bartender/server that we saw often during our last day of the cruise.

Buy Deluxe Drink package before you board when you see a 20% sale. Onboard, only Diamond Plus and Pinnacle folks get the 20% discount. Us poor Diamond folks who worked so hard to scale the Diamond mountain, just got knocked down another notch due to the rapidly increasing number of Diamond members. I bought my package pre-cruise at the discount but my wife had $500 OBC and wanted to use it for the package. Alas, not discount aboard... we'll she did blow the $500 on the deluxe package and we drank everything in sight... got our money's worth!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

But seems most balconies should have no issue, just 1 balcony seems to be directly below it and somewhat obstructed.

Thanks for the pictures of the Harmony.

I know about the walkway that is above but I am glad to hear that none of the "extra" stuff like slides has been added to destroy the view of Central Park. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums