11am Normal Embarkation vs. 12Noon FTTF Embarkation

LabRat33470

I'm currently scheduled for a 11:00-11:30am embarkation time with my Port Canaveral Cruse on July 2. The FTTF (Faster to the Fun) option states a 12:00Noon to 1:00pm time. I assume that I loose my 11am embarkation if I purchase the FTTF option, so in this case, is the FTTF option worth it for embarkation time? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info. I purchased FTTF. How early can I arrive at the terminal? Earliest "Normal" times seems to be 11am, but I see reviews and comments that people arrived earlier than that. What time can I arrive and get in to the terminal? Port Canaveral, CT6, July 2, 2017, Carnival Magic.

I'm currently scheduled for a 11:00-11:30am embarkation time with my Port Canaveral Cruse on July 2. The FTTF (Faster to the Fun) option states a 12:00Noon to 1:00pm time. I assume that I loose my 11am embarkation if I purchase the FTTF option, so in this case, is the FTTF option worth it for embarkation time? Thanks in advance.

This comes up periodically. The 12:00 - 1:00 time associated with FTTF is simply a placeholder. Because it is an excursion, their system requires them to associate a time with it. It has no meaning outside of that.

With FTTF, you check-in at your leisure (as early or late as you wish). You will board after Weddings, Diamond, and Platinum, and before zoned boarding. It has been my experience that most ports open around 10:30 or so, but someone will correct me if it is different for your port.

We have FTTF for our 6 rooms for our June 11,2017 cruise on the Magic. We plan on getting to port by 10:00. I've read it can get really backed up with traffic if there are several ships that day. The faster we can get checked in the better for us. Then we board after Diamond and Platinum and I read a large wedding party. 20 days!!!!

This comes up periodically. The 12:00 - 1:00 time associated with FTTF is simply a placeholder. Because it is an excursion, their system requires them to associate a time with it. It has no meaning outside of that.

With FTTF, you check-in at your leisure (as early or late as you wish). You will board after Weddings, Diamond, and Platinum, and before zoned boarding. It has been my experience that most ports open around 10:30 or so, but someone will correct me if it is different for your port.

Thank you for this reply, we also have FTTF but have been unable to book a check in time for our cruise even though it's paid in full. I was worried I'd luck in to an earlier check in time than my 12pm FTTF and would have wasted the money on FTTF. But your reply clarifies it for me. It doesn't matter what check in time I select now when it opens up, my FTTF trumps that.

So, do most people with FTTF still pick an early check in time or do they leave those slots open out of respect for other guests who don't have it? I think I willl select a late one and let someone else get an earlier time.

We're on this cruise too! Can't wait!!