Rome with France

squeeky336

can anyone help me out and tell me what is the best cruise line to find a cruise that starts and ends in Rome, and stops in as many ports in France as possible.. We want to do that and then take the train north and do another cruise that does UK and Paris or maybe Norway an Sweden. We love Rome and need a few days there. It was our honeymoon.. We prefer cruising to see things than land vacations. I am jut rather frustrated looking at all the websites trying to put 2 cruises together.

In you want to start and end in Rome, there are not a lot of cruises that spend time in France; other than Nice, Cannes, and Monte Carlo. Normally there are cruises that Start and end in Barcelona which will hit the southern ports of France. So if you really like Rom you could possibly fly into Rome a few days early, so some sightseeing there and hop on the ship. I know NCL, Princess, RCL, all have ships that start and end in Rome. You will have to look at the itineraries that head toward the French Coast. I have personally been on Royal Caribbean which made stops in Nice and Cannes.

This 22 day cruise on the Crystal Serenity starts in Rome and ends in London but has lots and lots of ports in France:

DatePortArriveDepartWednesday, May 16

Rome (Civitavecchia), ItalyEmbarkThursday, May 17 Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy9:00pmFriday, May 18 Florence / Pisa (Livorno), Italy7:00am7:00pmSaturday, May 19 Nice (Villefranche), France7:00am6:00pmSunday, May 20 St. Tropez, France7:00am6:00pmMonday, May 21 Corsica, France8:00am6:00pmTuesday, May 22 At SeaWednesday, May 23 Ibiza, Spain7:00am6:00pmThursday, May 24 Barcelona, Spain8:00am11:00pmFriday, May 25 At SeaSaturday, May 26 Monte Carlo, Monaco7:00amSunday, May 27 Monte Carlo, Monaco8:00pmMonday, May 28 Marseille, France6:00am6:00pmTuesday, May 29 Barcelona, Spain8:00am10:00pmWednesday, May 30 At SeaThursday, May 31 Gibraltar, UK Territory8:00amNoonFriday, June 1 Lisbon, Portugal9:00am6:00pmSaturday, June 2 Oporto (Leixoes), Portugal8:00am1:00pmSunday, June 3 At SeaMonday, June 4 Honfleur, France4:30am11:00pmTuesday, June 5 Cherbourg, France7:00am11:00pmWednesday, June 6 Guernsey, Channel Islands, England7:30am1:00pmThursday, June 7 London (Tilbury), England7:00am

try FIND A CRUISE at the top of the page & put in your port requirements

Rome is inland & most cruises that start in Italy with (Rome) go to mostly Italian ports or Greece

What ports in France are you interested in ? southern France ?

Northern ?

Edited by LHT28