Drink Package Delivered to Cabin?

xbriannao

Hello!

I'm a little confused by this. When purchasing ahead of time our BB drink package, it says it will be delivered to our room on the first day. In the past, I hadn't pre-ordered my drink package and so we stood in line and got a sticker on our S&S card. Just curious as to what exactly will be sent to our room. Also, what if we want a drink before we have access to our room. Does that mean it won't be covered?

Any insight would help. Thank you!

When you purchase either BB or Cheers pre-departure the info gets electronically attached to your S&S folio number as soon as you check in. The stickers are generally there to identify those on a program to the wandering waiters whom do not have immediate access to the bar POS computer.

Once on board you can go ahead and order your soft drink, the bar menu price and auto grat will automatically be 0 as per the terms of the program, but while still in USA waters you will be charged the sales tax on the purchase. Generally if you deal directly with an atrium or lido deck bartender they will put a sticker on your card as soon as they see you have a program but no sticker.

Also depending on your sail date and ship you may not even have your S&S cards upon boarding. Carnival is switching over to a new process were prior to the cabin being ready passengers use their boarding pass instead to make on board purchases. This is being done since many passengers lie about having some sort of priority and going to their cabins, to drop off carry-ons and such, which still needed the turnaround day cleaning.