Shirt Sizes

MissKIA

I've been seeing these new women's sweaters they have on the ships with the name of the ship across the back shoulders/sleeves that are really cute. Does anyone here (who knows what I'm talking about), happen to know what kind of sizes they come in and how they fit? I don't want to get my hopes up in buying one only to find out they only come in small or junior sizes.

I picked up a t-shirt on Valor a few months ago, and it fit a little small. Based on that, I might expect the same for other shirts.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If they had all sizes then my mother could get one. The largest size of any shirt that I have seen for sale onboard is a 3X. It was one of the port of call shirts.

Yeah, they definitely don't have all shirts in all sizes.

Something to consider; CCL doesn't run the "fun shops". A while back, a different vendor has taken over the shops. Past guests will notice the change. I'm not saying a "bad" change, and the venues operate along the same lines.

Which brings me back to T shirt sales. The new vendor has a different view on CCL labeled merchandise, meaning less of it than before.T shirts included.

We usually snag a couple of shirts, or whatever with the ship's name on it. "Slim pickens" now.

Just me making my observation.......:lips-sealed:

First time ever, I bought a sweatshirt hoodie on our Splendor cruise...they had 3X, 4X and 5X....I was amazed, because usually the largest available is 2X.

Of course, the 5X is down to my knees almost, and the sleeves are about 10 inches too long! Because everyone knows that fat people are also very tall and have arms like gorillas!

Something to consider; CCL doesn't run the "fun shops". A while back, a different vendor has taken over the shops. Past guests will notice the change. I'm not saying a "bad" change, and the venues operate along the same lines.

Which brings me back to T shirt sales. The new vendor has a different view on CCL labeled merchandise, meaning less of it than before.T shirts included.

We usually snag a couple of shirts, or whatever with the ship's name on it. "Slim pickens" now.

Just me making my observation.......:lips-sealed:

On our last couple of cruises there were MORE items with the ship name and Carnival logo than I've seen in quite awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums