Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

I have learned so much. Not only about this NCL ship and LFK... I learned what Chubbies are. And I just did a google on Yeti.

Walmart has the Ozark which is the same as the Yeti except it is only $15 for the large one.

I really only go in there to get drinks as the Pool Bar can be insane. It's also a nice place to just chill after port, but it is definitely not a must have. People may kill me for saying that, but different strokes for different folks and I'm always honest.

There is just too much action at the pool all day and that's more my scene as you probably can tell. I get the attraction of Vibe though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I for one, appreciate you saying that. The more people you convince to stay away, the better my chances:D

Robert

Walmart has the Ozark which is the same as the Yeti except it is only $15 for the large one.

Most of the stainless steel stuff, including tumblers, have been 25% off on the Yeti site for the last couple weeks. Think the sale is until 6/1. Free shipping also.

Dump. There is obviously health/sanitary issues with the former.

So I can cruise (no pun intended) up to my friendly neighborhood bartender and order 5 margaritas to fill up my Yeti or would I need to hop to several bars to make that happen?

Thanks for answering all the questions! Appears to be one he** of a party y'all are having.

So I can cruise (no pun intended) up to my friendly neighborhood bartender and order 5 margaritas to fill up my Yeti or would I need to hop to several bars to make that happen?

Thanks for answering all the questions! Appears to be one he** of a party y'all are having.

Umm, don't want to get anyone in trouble, but find you your spot, tip the bartender well and magic happens.

No worries, Maya Chan! I have found a chair and umbrella that suits me just fine. 491a884dcc5a462b8a98f52e7d5fdcba.jpg

Okay....I'm confused....and I haven't been drinking! I thought Maya Chan was a no go??? :confused::confused:

Okay....I'm confused....and I haven't been drinking! I thought Maya Chan was a no go??? :confused::confused:

Haha. That's not Maya Chan. Beach I discovered cruising around on the cart.

Current situation...I HAVE been drinking!

fa4f6b42b3d805d35c96ea12529cc97a.jpg

c2c17d96c8c9f327e3549efe0a9998c2.jpg

Rick - where did you buy those water shoes? I am thinking of getting for my husband. thx...

I don't want to steal Mr. P's thunder here, but he would refer to them as an #AmazonSpecial. You should have no problem locating. I love that this has become a fashion and household goods blog. [emoji6]

I don't want to steal Mr. P's thunder here, but he would refer to them as an #AmazonSpecial. You should have no problem locating. I love that this has become a fashion and household goods blog. [emoji6]

This was a test. You have passed.

Just found this review and read straight thru!! Love it!!

I have only been on 1 Royal cruise, but I can tell you that I think NCL is my favorite line.

I must admit I'm not a late night person on any line but I like me a good pool party and evening fun!

Keep it coming

Kerri

Love your random pics! It appears in one of those pics that a spaceship may have come to an untimely end on the island many years ago. Either that or it's the remains of an Airstream Travel trailer.

Fashion aside, I need to know what camera you're using for these AmAzInG photos!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I asked the same question. I know from a pic Rick posted he has two Canon's. I assume a awesome fisheye lens as well. I thought I saw a Canon G7X. Great little camera! Love mine.