Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Thanks Rick- we are not 'lay in the sun all day chilling' types and like a bit of action too! So although Vibe looks nice maybe it's not a must have for us either. Appreciate the honesty as a lot of people claim you must have Vibe to have a good time! Have a wonderful time on the rest of your cruise!

For my money, Vibe is a "must have" ... if you want to get away from the crowds and "madness" of the main pool area. Most of the people who spend a lot of time in Vibe have been, in my experience, people who aren't into hairy chest contests (although many could likely win) or the latest Pitbull music. Vibe tends to be a quieter atmosphere. One thing that's nice about it, if this is your scene (and it kinda is mine) is that because it has a limited number of people, you tend to wind up meeting new people who you hang out with up there all week. As a solo traveler, I kinda like having that as a hang-out.

Richard

For my money, Vibe is a "must have" ... if you want to get away from the crowds and "madness" of the main pool area. Most of the people who spend a lot of time in Vibe have been, in my experience, people who aren't into hairy chest contests (although many could likely win) or the latest Pitbull music. Vibe tends to be a quieter atmosphere. One thing that's nice about it, if this is your scene (and it kinda is mine) is that because it has a limited number of people, you tend to wind up meeting new people who you hang out with up there all week. As a solo traveler, I kinda like having that as a hang-out.

Richard

Don't get me wrong, I agree with all the above, there just isn't a lot of time to spend there. At least for me, but I try to get in as many activities as I can. I also always get off the ship for as long as I can.

So not a "must-have" for me, and I think you all know me well enough from this thread to determine if you are a similar type of cruiser or not.

That said, I do plan on spending a decent amount of sea day time in Vibe tomorrow. Unlike day two when I was running around trying to experience everything I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wait, it's just wear white right or did I miss a memo?

6a935d4a76e40c05e0b8f8d138743ed9.jpg

Waiting for paint now.

White is just as good! It use to be call the Hot White Party. But with the newer ships they call it the Glow Party. Same concept. They want you to GLOWWWW' You will do just that! [emoji16]

Richard

Thanks for the perspective. Sadly my fiance is half chinese so he's never going to win a hairy chest contest (and neither am I for that matter) ;p. It does look nice to at least have the option of Vibe if the main deck is too crazy.

Rick, did tonight's dinner shorts have squids on? Amazing. Now you just need a pair of whale print ones.

On my way to dinner...

944997c0e45150845b1a6ae2313820e8.jpg

In SHORTS! Royal cruisers gasp in shock. Love Freestyle cruising.

Teppanyaki on deck!

Have to say, your outfits have been one of my favorite parts of this review! I am mandating that you continue to do OOTD pics on all future reviews :cool: (and can I hire you as a stylist for my husband ;))

Rick, did tonight's dinner shorts have squids on? Amazing. Now you just need a pair of whale print ones.

Oh my - I did not notice the squids...and upon closer zoom, yikes...not sure squid would have been the first thing I would have thought of!!!

But - I also enjoy the #OOTD (Thanks Mr. P!) ....your serious facial expressions crack me up in them though - looks like a lot of concentrating to get the photo taken! Not a smile to be found!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong, I agree with all the above, there just isn't a lot of time to spend there. At least for me, but I try to get in as many activities as I can. I also always get off the ship for as long as I can.

So not a "must-have" for me, and I think you all know me well enough from this thread to determine if you are a similar type of cruiser or not.

That said, I do plan on spending a decent amount of sea day time in Vibe tomorrow. Unlike day two when I was running around trying to experience everything I could.

We had group shots going every afternoon at Vibe, bartender's choice. It was so much fun! Everyone in there would gather around the bar, and he would serve everyone at once, and we would do them together. Followed by another. Followed by another. There were some extremely tasty creative concoctions. I miss it so much. It was one of the best parties on the ship.

We had group shots going every afternoon at Vibe, bartender's choice. It was so much fun! Everyone in there would gather around the bar, and he would serve everyone at once, and we would do them together. Followed by another. Followed by another. There were some extremely tasty creative concoctions. I miss it so much. It was one of the best parties on the ship.

I checked our flight schedule yesterday and we don't land until 10:48 so I figure it will be at least 12:00 before we get to port which does not get us into a very earlier group. I was SO hoping to snag Vibe passes but from what I've read, that's mostly likely not going to happen [emoji30][emoji22]. Just hope by September, most kids will be back in school and the passes will not be in as much high demand OR the crowds at and around the pool will be less. [emoji41]

My first Glow Party was fantastic. If you haven't experienced it yet, just grab a few drinks and be prepared to feel the floor rumble for hours. This party is an absolute must do even if chose to be a wallflower and just watch the energy explode.

db9b4365a8bbc0a0c8313bedd75e90cf.jpg

3a90fe05e5312b01746fc6de19d65e56.jpg

8ca5834617125359032c8768de2b246f.jpg

ff5abf91beb8d663df68e3e0e5284472.jpg

71f6fd4b4792e54f876b39db0e2810b6.jpg

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

...your serious facial expressions crack me up in them though - looks like a lot of concentrating to get the photo taken! Not a smile to be found!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha. It's more like get in front of mirror, make sure in focus, and snap...all before someone thinks I'm more crazy than I already am. No time for posing.

On the Escape, only Le Bistro and Bayamo require men to wear long pants.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I will be sailing on the Escape this October and it will be my first time on NCL, so I want to make sure I understand correctly. There are only two places on the ship that requires men to wear long pants for dinner? Are there any formal nights? This will definitely lighten my suitcase. :D

#smiling #OOTD

0a51cd2afcf8765b3df0d4ff0066feb4.jpg

Give the people what they want

Yesssss!!!!!!!! OMG! I just love it!!!!!

Is it bad that when I get on CC I automatically come to this review?! I haven't looked at any other forums since you started this almost a week ago! It's like my hand does all the movement itself while on the mouse! Haha!

Mornting!

I will be sailing on the Escape this October and it will be my first time on NCL, so I want to make sure I understand correctly. There are only two places on the ship that requires men to wear long pants for dinner? Are there any formal nights? This will definitely lighten my suitcase. :D

Usually they have a Norwegians Night Out. People dress and have pictures made. Then the rest of the week they have places throughout you can stop and have your picture made. Other than that some nice dress pants or khakis and a polo or button up will do the trick. No need to wear a suit every night for dinner.

=)

Usually they have a Norwegians Night Out. People dress and have pictures made. Then the rest of the week they have places throughout you can stop and have your picture made. Other than that some nice dress pants or khakis and a polo or button up will do the trick. No need to wear a suit every night for dinner.

=)

And even for that night they call it "dress up or not" night. So it's never required. I sort of miss the really dressy nights but it's also so nice to not have to pack all of that!

Yesssss!!!!!!!! OMG! I just love it!!!!!

Is it bad that when I get on CC I automatically come to this review?! I haven't looked at any other forums since you started this almost a week ago! It's like my hand does all the movement itself while on the mouse! Haha!

Mornting!

You can spread your love starting tomorrow! [emoji6]

Good morning!