Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Rick,

Great and entertaining review. Looks like you had an amazing week. Thanks for sharing your experiences and being so responsive to questions for so many followers.

Note that this is the first non-Royal thread (other than port threads) that I have ever followed on a daily basis. I bet I am not the only Royal cruiser that can say this. Well done!!!

Rick,

Great and entertaining review. Looks like you had an amazing week. Thanks for sharing your experiences and being so responsive to questions for so many followers.

Note that this is the first non-Royal thread (other than port threads) that I have ever followed on a daily basis. I bet I am not the only Royal cruiser that can say this. Well done!!!

Ditto!! I checked this thread about 3 times a day and I usually never stray far from the Royal boards.

Just an amazing job [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rick,

Me as well. Enjoyed every min. I think NCL is definitely in my future.

Randie

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

What an amazing picture. The color of the sky and the water is like glass. I know you probably arent happy to be back in Miami. But that is a great shot!

I think you can tell from this thread, a good shot always makes me happy.

I truly appreciate the kind words and excellent participation this week. It's all of you that make these live threads a pleasure to do. Stay tuned for my final thoughts, but first...

ad531a60d5c3f3ca30997c1b137ded94.jpg

Dedicated to the Original #OOTD, who definitely inspires me to live my life like a music video! Missed you this week Bub.

I truly appreciate the kind words and excellent participation this week. It's all of you that make these live threads a pleasure to do. Stay tuned for my final thoughts, but first...

ad531a60d5c3f3ca30997c1b137ded94.jpg

Dedicated to the Original #OOTD, who definitely inspires me to live my life like a music video! Missed you this week Bub.

Very appropriate colors- black and grey for mourning the end of your cruise. I really enjoyed following along. We leave out of NY on the BA in a week. Your thread reminds me how quickly time on a cruise flies! I agree with you- a B2B is the way to go! Thanks again! [emoji483]🥂

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What a wonderful review you posted!! Because of you- Rick.........this loyal to Royal and a D+......now has two cruises booked on NCL. And we're older, but bored, so we took the leap!!!! Thanks ever so much!! Safe travels home!!

What a wonderful review you posted!! Because of you- Rick.........this loyal to Royal and a D+......now has two cruises booked on NCL. And we're older, but bored, so we took the leap!!!! Thanks ever so much!! Safe travels home!!

So happy to hear. I'm very glad that my experience has given a lot of you Royals a push to try NCL. I don't think you will be disappointed. I'll still hold on to my diamonds, but what a great line to be able to change it up with.

This review was soooo much fun!! I was actually on the Escape the same time last year, always "loyal" at the time, but found my NEW GROOVE with NCL! Escape was THE BEST cruise I had ever been on! I have another scheduled this year for December and bringing a larger crew.

This review has me excited all over again... Thank you sooooooo much for posting!! :)