Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Guys listen up! Things have turned around tremendously today in Vibe. We are doing group shots as someone mentioned above.

The famous jellyfish by Rommel.

18804076f81cee90b8c53fc07b77874f.jpg

Also, tequila shots were just had.

Can you tell she enjoyed it?!

c1a3c5736868d96ebf557559b51b3456.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh my god Rommel! He was our bartender in Vibe on our Halloween 2015 cruise on the Getaway. Tell him Louisa & Philip say hi [emoji484]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read this entire thread. I am on Escape in October after many years on Royal and Carnival. Looks like I made a good decision. Now if I can just get the next 14 weeks to fly by! Thanks for taking the time out of your trip to do this review. Its been great!

Oh my gosh Rick, I'm going to have to give your thread a #1 standing from all that I have read. Your modeling of the #OOTD and your fantastic pictures have lured me in. I will admit to checking it several times per day. :eek: I'm booked on the Escape on July 15 and I hope to have at least 1/2 the fun that you have had!

I'm so sad your cruise is ending tomorrow! I've never been this entertained by a live thread and who knew I could learn so much about cups and fashion from a cruise review!

Seriously though, great review and looking forward to following your future adventures and ootd. Definitely looks like NCL has upped the fun since I cruised the Epic.

We've heard so much about Food Republic and very little about the Tapas place. The food looks delicious. How was it?

Thanks again for sharing your week with us. Amazing!

Everything was very good except the calamari, which was way too salty for me.

Your #OOTD posts have me re-thinking my wardrobe of solid tees, cargo shorts, and flip flops. 6pm.com here I come!

This is my exact cruise wardrobe too. Hell, it's my every day wardrobe. But I too have been inspired by you Rick. I've never admired another man's style more than I have on this review. I mean, even down to the shoes. How many different pairs did you bring? I don't ever bring more than one! You've motivated me to step up my game.

Smiles in OOTD! Woohoo!

Looks like you had an awesome day - so happy that you had a great trip although I am sure Royal will miss your loyalty! Really appreciate that you took the time to share you week with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first Glow Party was fantastic. Forums

Having the parties at Spice, under the open sky, in the middle of the ocean... there's nothing like it. It's... kinda indescribable. The 70s/80s party, I wound up dancing and singing at the top of my lungs -- there may have been a drink or 12 involved -- with total strangers who were my new best friends... until I forgot their names or faces the next day.

ok Rick - so now for you after what seems like an amazing week on Norwegian, will you back to cruising again on Royal?

Of course. I'm not naive enough to think one sailing or one ship is enough to judge a line. Both lines will be in my future rotation.

Well I am also sad to see this come to an end. It was great travelling with you, thanks for sharing your travels and awesome pictures with us.

I am also one admiring the wardrobe and shoes. Your clothing budget puts most women's to shame.

Now seriously, those water shoes are great I want some for hubby, what brand are they? I don't think I would get him in chubbies but they all look great on you.

Now tell me how much sleep did you get? I can't believe you have done much of that when you were posting close to 3am and back at her at 6:00 am. I am sure your bed at home will be happy to see you

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Thanks Again.

My first Glow Party was fantastic. If you haven't experienced it yet, just grab a few drinks and be prepared to feel the floor rumble for hours. This party is an absolute must do even if chose to be a wallflower and just watch the energy explode.

db9b4365a8bbc0a0c8313bedd75e90cf.jpg

3a90fe05e5312b01746fc6de19d65e56.jpg

8ca5834617125359032c8768de2b246f.jpg

ff5abf91beb8d663df68e3e0e5284472.jpg

71f6fd4b4792e54f876b39db0e2810b6.jpg

My son loves to dance. Is the glow party adults only or can older kids join too?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app