Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Thanks for the entertaining report and I thought your photos were amazing. I am another one who came here from following your Anthem report on the Royal boards. I haven't done an NCL cruise in years. I had such a bad service experience on the Norwegian Wind in Hawaii that I only did one NCL after it. Thanks to you, this is the first time I am considering an NCL cruise in years. NCL was my first cruise and the reason I fell in love with cruising. It might be time for me to return.

Thanks Rick it's been great following along all week made me relive my Getaway cruise which was awesome as well and also has me looking forward to more NCL cruises in the future. Doing an 11 day on the Epic in 2019 with about 60 other solo travelers from a FB group. But doing Anthem end of November this year and can't wait to see her again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Review/Entertainment!! I haven't taken a NCL cruise since 2007...not sure why....had a blast on a 10 day Hawaiian Cruise.

I'm looking again on NCL...love the longer cruises...never want them to end!!

Thank you so much for your time and hard work trying all of those great drinks.....someone's gotta do it!?!

It was a pleasure meeting you Rick at the bar in the brewhouse during The Cruise Critic meet and mingle.

Even though we are D+ with rccl we are planning to do more NCL CRUISES. Your reviews were spot on - great food and fantastic entertainment.

Hope we have a chance to meet you again!

Alma and Jim :D

It was a pleasure meeting you Rick at the bar in the brewhouse during The Cruise Critic meet and mingle.

Even though we are D+ with rccl we are planning to do more NCL CRUISES. Your reviews were spot on - great food and fantastic entertainment.

Hope we have a chance to meet you again!

Alma and Jim :D

Great meeting you both as well. I hope you had a fantastic time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the great review - I found myself checking several times a day to see what was next! Haven't been on NCL since the Nick days and looking forward to our Breakaway cruise in August. We are excited to try the Specialty Dining and an array of cocktails with our UBP. Last couple of cruises have been on Disney (it's a kid thing) and this time for about the same price, we can sail for 7 nights instead of 4!

Rick, your reviews blew it out of the park for me....and I read A LOT of reviews! Honestly, I am to loyal NCL after 3 NCL cruises (one of which was in the GV). However, I will compare RC to NCL after this! Thank you for taking your time to do this on your vacation!

Check out the Yacht Club over on MSC. Many disgruntled Haven cruisers have jumped ship because of price increases. MSC is also doing a status match with whatever cruise line you have your highest status with. With the Seaside starting up and the Meraviglia coming to the states as well, they will soon be a player on this side of the pond. And do a search for their projected world class project.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check them out....although I am still happy with the HAVEN!

Aaahhhthank you!

It appears Rick doesn't share your appreciation [emoji16]

I definitely overlooked the Photoshop action. Very nicely done. You should have engraved the frame - "Want to know where we met?"

Rick - are you back in NY? Gonna catch up on sleep???

Thanks again for taking us with you on your Escape cruise. I had a great time!

Cheryl

I am back. Just got the dog home and settled. Night cap and then bed. Tomorrow I need to start planning what cruise I'm doing next. [emoji6]

I am back. Just got the dog home and settled. Night cap and then bed. Tomorrow I need to start planning what cruise I'm doing next. [emoji6]

Before the Getaway in the Baltics? (per your signature...)