Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

My son loves to dance. Is the glow party adults only or can older kids join too?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There is a kid friendly Glow Party for an hour prior to the adults only Glow Party. 18+ after midnight. One kid had the sickest dance moves last night. Tyler put him up on stage a couple of times.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Of course. I'm not naive enough to think one sailing or one ship is enough to judge a line. Both lines will be in my future rotation.

Add Escape back in for 9/23 so you can celebrate my birthday! I also enjoy partying with my dozens of new friends until I can't remember their names for faces the next day! 🥂

Add Escape back in for 9/23 so you can celebrate my birthday! I also enjoy partying with my dozens of new friends until I can't remember their names for faces the next day! 🥂

Hmm I know someone else with a birthday that week.

So after reading this thread all week I hop over to facebook and whats the first sponsored ad? Yep Chubbies!!!

Lol...I didn't even goggle them. I am guilty though of ordering a replacement Yeti cup for my upcoming Transatlantic this fall.

BTW Rick, great review I loved the Escape, Getaway and Epic! Rommel was in the VIBE when I was on board too, awesome guy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the awesome review. I've got my Anthem to Bermuda reserved for 2019. I'm going to wait until the NCL Bermuda 2019 sailings come out and have a tough decision to make then...

I'm sure I'll have a great time either way.

Hi. Did you go to the gym daily? Did you get their early, if so what time? Run? If so, did you always get a treadmill? Did you see a rowing machine and if you got there early, what time and were you able to use the equipment you wanted without too much of a wait.

Thanks!

I was in there four times this week. There were two rowing machines that I used regularly, but had to wait a few times. I would just watch from the treadmill for someone to get off. I was in there before 8 AM on port days. On the sea days it was about 9 AM. No issues with getting on a treadmill.

Thanks for the awesome review. I've got my Anthem to Bermuda reserved for 2019. I'm going to wait until the NCL Bermuda 2019 sailings come out and have a tough decision to make then...

I'm sure I'll have a great time either way.

No doubt! Both ships are great for a variety of different reasons. Like any cruise, it's all what you make of it.

As I sit in Bayamo, I wanted to post a picture of The Manhattan Room, a complimentary dining option on the Escape, which unfortunately I didn't get to visit this week. Next time.

ce512da526cb0c6aea26553c6bb6450e.jpg

d5e8c1a339e7993ea90a12f7b0a7fe01.jpg

I love all the passengers that make use of the dance floor during dinner service...very classy.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Thanks Rick for such a great review!! In my opinion you can't beat the Oasis class ships for pure beauty, but the Escape won my heart last year. I'm back on her July 29th and this review has me chomping at the bit!! Glad you had such a great cruise [emoji4].

Thanks Rick for such a great review!! In my opinion you can't beat the Oasis class ships for pure beauty, but the Escape won my heart last year. I'm back on her July 29th and this review has me chomping at the bit!! Glad you had such a great cruise [emoji4].

I agree with every word above. Oasis class ships are works of maritime art; however, this ship has so much heart.

I will be sailing on the Escape this October and it will be my first time on NCL, so I want to make sure I understand correctly. There are only two places on the ship that requires men to wear long pants for dinner? Are there any formal nights? This will definitely lighten my suitcase. :D

Freestyle is one of the best things about NCL. If you want to dress up, great. If not, don't. I've seen formal wear to shorts and everything in between at night and never once have felt like I was over or under dressed. Our last cruise, my husband brought a pair of khaki pants to go to Le Bistro and the more formal dinning room, and his attire fit in perfectly.

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our last cruise, my husband brought a pair of khaki pants to go to Le Bistro and the more formal dinning room, and his attire fit in perfectly.

Nicole

When you cruise on the Escape next year, your husband can wear shorts in the Manhattan Room, unlike the more "formal" MDR's on other ships in the fleet that require men to wear pants .