Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

Yesssss!!!!!!!! OMG! I just love it!!!!!

Is it bad that when I get on CC I automatically come to this review?! I haven't looked at any other forums since you started this almost a week ago! It's like my hand does all the movement itself while on the mouse! Haha!

Mornting!

Looking good !!!! [emoji41][emoji4].

I'm the same way ....I've gotten addicted to this !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And even for that night they call it "dress up or not" night. So it's never required. I sort of miss the really dressy nights but it's also so nice to not have to pack all of that!

I was actually impressed by the number of people sporting formal wear night two. I usually enjoy it as well, but there was enough of that last week on Anthem for me. Happy to relax (wardrobe wise) this week.

#smiling #OOTD

0a51cd2afcf8765b3df0d4ff0066feb4.jpg

Give the people what they want

Today's #OOTD cracks me up. For some reason, long since forgotten, the code word when our youngest wants the tickling to stop has been "Pineapple Pants." And here they are IRL!!

Your #OOTD posts have me re-thinking my wardrobe of solid tees, cargo shorts, and flip flops. 6pm.com here I come!

Thank you for posting the Nachi menu! My family and I are on the Escape in August. I have been following your post and FB page all week. I love the photos! You made me feel like I was there. What a nice respite from the work week.

I hope today and tonight are amazing!

I will be sailing on the Escape this October and it will be my first time on NCL, so I want to make sure I understand correctly. There are only two places on the ship that requires men to wear long pants for dinner? Are there any formal nights? This will definitely lighten my suitcase. :D

First cruise ever where I've not packed one blazer.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your experience today. I have gone back and forth between whether I am interested in paying the extra money for vibe or not.

Some people describe it as a quiet, uncrowded place to relax, others make it sound like a semi-exclusive 'cool kids' party. Is the crowd more upscale than at the main pool, older than the average age on the ship, quieter, more social, etc? Or is it just that the crowd is smaller, so there is better service and less overall noise?

For my money, Vibe is a "must have" ... if you want to get away from the crowds and "madness" of the main pool area. Most of the people who spend a lot of time in Vibe have been, in my experience, people who aren't into hairy chest contests (although many could likely win) or the latest Pitbull music. Vibe tends to be a quieter atmosphere. One thing that's nice about it, if this is your scene (and it kinda is mine) is that because it has a limited number of people, you tend to wind up meeting new people who you hang out with up there all week. As a solo traveler, I kinda like having that as a hang-out.

Richard

Don't get me wrong, I agree with all the above, there just isn't a lot of time to spend there. At least for me, but I try to get in as many activities as I can. I also always get off the ship for as long as I can.

So not a "must-have" for me, and I think you all know me well enough from this thread to determine if you are a similar type of cruiser or not.

That said, I do plan on spending a decent amount of sea day time in Vibe tomorrow. Unlike day two when I was running around trying to experience everything I could.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

I will be sailing on the Escape this October and it will be my first time on NCL, so I want to make sure I understand correctly. There are only two places on the ship that requires men to wear long pants for dinner? Are there any formal nights? This will definitely lighten my suitcase. :D

There is no such thing as a formal night on Norwegian. Unless you pay extra to eat in either Bayamo or LeBistro, you do not have to wear long pants. All 3 MDR's on the Escape as well as all of the other specialty venues allow shorts to be worn. They are so relaxed, I have seen multigenerational families eating in Cagney's steakhouse with the men in shorts, t shirts and baseball caps, with junior wearing his backwards. Not appropriate IMHO, but that is a discussion for another thread.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Thank you, Rick for sharing your first Escape with us. My husband and I are new to cruising and in the time since our first cruise (3 more already booked!), I have discovered people who share and live review on CC are the nicest people. It takes time and thought to take and share photos when you could be just relaxing. So thank you! Hope your cruise was 5 out of 5 Pinas Locas! ~Heather in Chicago

There is no such thing as a formal night on Norwegian. Unless you pay extra to eat in either Bayamo or LeBistro, you do not have to wear long pants. All 3 MDR's on the Escape as well as all of the other specialty venues allow shorts to be worn. They are so relaxed, I have seen multigenerational families eating in Cagney's steakhouse with the men in shorts, t shirts and baseball caps, with junior wearing his backwards. Not appropriate IMHO, but that is a discussion for another thread.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Good info to know. Thanks!

Yes, this is correct and one of the reasons why my dh loves NCL. I can tell you, though, that we do dine in LeBistro even when he has shorts on, they have always just sat us "outside" in the promenade area and we usually are not the only ones. Sometimes we dine there and sometimes not, but he does not pack any pants for dinner (just shorts).

Thank you, Rick for sharing your first Escape with us. My husband and I are new to cruising and in the time since our first cruise (3 more already booked!), I have discovered people who share and live review on CC are the nicest people. It takes time and thought to take and share photos when you could be just relaxing. So thank you! Hope your cruise was 5 out of 5 Pinas Locas! ~Heather in Chicago

Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy your upcoming cruises!

Rick, Loved seeing your OOTD picture with you smiling! :)

Love your Chubbies :')

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your vacation to post and posting the pictures!

My dh and I are sailing next month for my 50th and leaving my kids at home! Can't wait to stay out

drink, have fun and relax!!

Thanks again!

#smiling #OOTD

0a51cd2afcf8765b3df0d4ff0066feb4.jpg

Give the people what they want

You'd fit right in at the Jimmy Buffett concert in Tampa tomorrow night if you care to divert there and extend your vacation by a day.

Rick, thanks for sharing your vacation with all of us. I'm sad that your cruise is ending so I can't imagine how you feel. I will be on this ship and same itinerary September 2 celebrating my birthday and anniversary. I was excited already but now I'm super excited!

Rick, Loved seeing your OOTD picture with you smiling! :)

Love your Chubbies :')

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your vacation to post and posting the pictures!

My dh and I are sailing next month for my 50th and leaving my kids at home! Can't wait to stay out

drink, have fun and relax!!

Thanks again!

Thanks, js!

Hi. Did you go to the gym daily? Did you get their early, if so what time? Run? If so, did you always get a treadmill? Did you see a rowing machine and if you got there early, what time and were you able to use the equipment you wanted without too much of a wait.

Thanks!

Guys listen up! Things have turned around tremendously today in Vibe. We are doing group shots as someone mentioned above.

The famous jellyfish by Rommel.

18804076f81cee90b8c53fc07b77874f.jpg

Also, tequila shots were just had.

Can you tell she enjoyed it?!

c1a3c5736868d96ebf557559b51b3456.jpg

Edited by CruiseLifeRick