Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

I am back. Just got the dog home and settled. Night cap and then bed. Tomorrow I need to start planning what cruise I'm doing next. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Waiting patiently with baited breath. :confused:

Thanks for such an awesome review and the details. Loved all the additional perks you added. Our family has always been a loyal Royal, and this year things did not work out, so NCL Escape in August won. We are NCL newbies and your information provided some great insight. It was a blast reading through your thread. Did you attend any shows or is there limited shows? As you can imagine I am thinking the wonderful shows we experienced on Oasis and Allure. Are they worth making time for? Any other tips that might come in handy?

Thank you again.

When you cruise on the Escape next year, your husband can wear shorts in the Manhattan Room, unlike the more "formal" MDR's on other ships in the fleet that require men to wear pants .

Awesome! Thanks for the tip. I hadn't heard this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for such an awesome review and the details. Loved all the additional perks you added. Our family has always been a loyal Royal, and this year things did not work out, so NCL Escape in August won. We are NCL newbies and your information provided some great insight. It was a blast reading through your thread. Did you attend any shows or is there limited shows? As you can imagine I am thinking the wonderful shows we experienced on Oasis and Allure. Are they worth making time for? Any other tips that might come in handy?

Thank you again.

Since you are already under the 90 day mark, you can make reservations for the two main shows, Brat pack and After Midnight. They are each held on two nights at 730 and 1000 in the main showroom. Other entertainment options that are also free can't be reserved until you're on board. Such as the comedy shows. They are held three nights in headliners, which is a small venue. There are shows at 7, 9 and 11. The first two are family shows and the 11 is an adult show. There are two different comedians on board. They will also be in the large showroom one night.The other four nights in headliners is the Howl at the Moon dueling piano bar, which is come and go as you please. Four nights in the supper club are the Company Men, which is a dinner show for free with a 3 course prix fix menu. On the last night the Company Men are in the main showroom. Four nights @ 900 in the Supper club is a rotating entertainer, which in May was an illusionist.

You can also make specialty dinner reservations if you decide to partake. For about 85.00 including gratuity, you get 3 nights at Cagney's, Le Bistro, Teppanyaki, La Cucina or Moderno. Reservations go fast, a limited amount are currently available and the rest are available on a first come basis once you get on board. Do this immediately because Cagney's will be sold out for the week before sail away. The reservations can be made at the box office or on wall mounted kiosks as well as on your stateroom tv.

Maya Chan looked awful so they allowed me to cancel for a full refund. Actually, it worked out as I rented a golf cart for a day of exploring. Again more my scene.

d7e295c247f925436f11e67953e509d4.jpg

1fbebb4982fb0d204dab696f75d4ad2f.jpg

This is EXACTLY what we did when we got there on Thursday last week on LOS, MC allowed us to cancel due to the storms they recently had. Sad I had to miss my first time at MC, but had a blast on the golf carts!

This is EXACTLY what we did when we got there on Thursday last week on LOS, MC allowed us to cancel due to the storms they recently had. Sad I had to miss my first time at MC, but had a blast on the golf carts!

Awesome! I mean how could you go wrong with a day like this...

dcae74f978672a87bd36a7d4ebad65e1.jpg

I don't want to steal Mr. P's thunder here, but he would refer to them as an #AmazonSpecial. You should have no problem locating. I love that this has become a fashion and household goods blog. [emoji6]

Well I am "special" so of course can't locate... a little more direction pls :p

Is anyone else missing the daily fun from Ricks cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too kind! I still need to get you all my final thoughts. Also, is it worth posting Freestyle Dailies? I have them for the seven days.

Too kind! I still need to get you all my final thoughts. Also, is it worth posting Freestyle Dailies? I have them for the seven days.

Yes, please! It is always good to see the full listing of times things are open, etc.

Awesome! I mean how could you go wrong with a day like this...

dcae74f978672a87bd36a7d4ebad65e1.jpg

This looks amazing! We're doing Eastern Caribbean on the Escape in December, do we won't be in Costa Maya. Does anyone know if there is a golf cart rental in St Thomas or Nassau?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

Wait so you might have more to add to this review? It's not over? Don't tease us Rick!

I was curious about your experience cruising solo. You seem like a pretty confident guy so it's probably no big deal to you. But some people won't even go to a movie alone, let alone a 7 day cruise. Did you eat dinner alone most nights or did you meet up with people you had met? Were there many other singles on the cruise for you to party with or was it mostly married people?